chapter eleven

"Alright so this album is called 'Fine Line'." He explained while I nodded.

"Nice."

He hummed to himself while clicking the mouse to find the folder on the screen.

After he found what he was searching for, his frown disappeared immediately.

He turned to me after reaching out a pair of headphones. I stared at him as he put it in on my ears.

He wore one for himself afterwards but my heart was still beating fast at the action he did just now.

Those small gestures, they're killing me on the inside in a good way.

Was that even a thing? 'Killing' was already a bad word to be exact but instead it just felt good.

His voice then shook me from daydreaming any further.

"Alright so hear them all first." He nervously played the first song and saw the file called 'Adore You'. I nodded my head along the beat and found myself getting immersed.

I smiled while looking at Harry.

He was only waiting with hopeful eyes.

I then clicked next and the song changed to 'Golden'.

The song was upbeat as well.

I knew that I had fallen in love with them in an instant.

They were so great so far.

It was unique and was not like what I had expected to come from him.

I proceeded to hear each and one of them and both of us was now laughing while jamming our heads to them.

He seemed genuinely happy sharing his pieces of masterpiece with me.

"I love it already." I squealed.

"Alright, we're going down to the last one." He said and glanced at me.

"Cherry." He smiled weakly and his eyes somehow showed a glimpse of sadness.

He pressed the play button and looked down instead this time.

I noticed something different about him, he looked very emotional to play this song.

Why though?

"Don't you call him 'baby', we're not talking lately.
Don't you call him what you used to call me."

My heartbeat felt like it stopped for a moment.

The song sounded different than the others.

"I, I confess
I can tell that you are at your best
I'm selfish so I'm hating it"

I looked up at Harry but he was only looking away from me.

"I notice that
There's a piece of you in how I dress
Take it as a compliment"

This song...hits me differently. There's a sad story behind it and I could tell.