01.

Bridgett Brown| Bri

Bridgett Brown| Bri.

I was at my mama's house just watching some TV with my 2-year-old son named Kenneth, It's kind of rough on me since I can't get my own place that I have to stay at my mama's house, but I give her money every week to pay some bills. I work at Kroger but they just be so petty with my hours knowing I want to quit but I can't, I can get no second job because everyone in my household works.

And I have a twin sister named Britney, she is literally my best friend we both shy when it comes to meeting people and we both think like if you look at me and not say anything then we are going to do the same, or if you start a conversation then I will talk other than that I don't talk. She was the first person I told when I was pregnant, she was very supportive she is like a second mom basically when I finally told everyone they were very supportive about it yeah they were upset but it was nothing that they could do.

 She was the first person I told when I was pregnant, she was very supportive she is like a second mom basically when I finally told everyone they were very supportive about it yeah they were upset but it was nothing that they could do

It was my off day at work so I was in my bedroom chilling with my baby Kenny, he means everything to me he makes me want to better myself in life he always keeps me smiling as you can see he's a spitting image of his father Quincy. I saw Britney heading out somewhere so I asked where she was going.

"Where are you going Brit Brit?" I asked as I said her nickname.

"Going to the store, Grandma wants to go somewhere so I told her I will take her to Walmart.

"You wanna tag along?" Britney asked.

"Sure, let me get his car seat," I said.

She nodded and was heading into the car.

After that I got everything and was putting the car seat in the back, I checked and doubled check, and triple-double check and it was safely stabled so I put Kenny in his seat as I got inside the back seat and closed the door.

"Is baby Kenny in his car seat right?" Britney asked.

"Yes it is, we can pick up grandma!" I said.