29.

Bryson Tiller| Pen Griffey

I was back in Louie, had a great time overseas I make sure to go back there with another tour. I called Alexis letting her know that I was back, I told her that I was going to take a nap before I get Harley cause I am Jet lag forreal so I was I took a quick shower to freshen up and then I went to Bri's house to cuddle with her since she told me when I was back in Paris so I didn't break her promise.

Britney let me in as she told me that Bri was asleep so I went in there into her room as I quietly opened her door, as I saw her sleeping peacefully. I closed the door, taking off my shoes, shirt, and hat as I got into the bed with her when I felt her wrap her arms around my stomach.

"You here!" Bri said as she kissed my bare chest.

"Yeah, I am here baby... Just go back to sleep!" I told her.

"Okay," Bri said as she went back to sleep.

A few moments later I was right behind her as the slumber took over.

*

*

*

I took Bri, Britney, Kenny, and Harley to dinner as we were heading to apple bee's it was a lil crowded but I was craving this though so I guess it's worth it. While we were waiting for a table I will hear a few people ask if it was actually me or not and some people came up to me taking a few photos and small talk. I am still not used to this though I still feel like I am a regular nigga from Louisville.

After that,we got seated as they took our drink orders while we were looking over the menu. Bridgett couldn't decide on anything which was making her upset as I laugh at her, she doesn't know how much that I missed her while I was on tour. Can't wait for this baby to come, Bri wants a girl but I really want a boy but at the same time whatever we are having I am still going to love him or her.

"What?" Bri asked cause I must have been staring at her.

"Can I stare at my beautiful baby mama," I said as she smiled.

She pecks my lips a few times causing me to smile, then we started to order our food.

After that,we decided to go to the store to stock up on some diapers and stuff, as Britney was going to get some food for the apartment as Bridgett and I was talking.

"So What are we going to do when the baby comes?" I asked.

"I don't know Bry, I am going to have the baby in my room cause I don't want the baby sleeping in Kenny's room," Bridgett told me.