14.

Bridgett Brown| Bri

Bridgett Brown| Bri.

Britney told me that she seeing this one guy named Keith she showed me a picture and he is really cute but doesn't got anything on Bryson though.

Speaking of him, he being a workaholic. But I don't know how he does it though, even though he be exhausted from state to state and going into the studio and top of that taking care of Harley he's the real MVP forreal. But I know it must be overwhelming for him to do all of this because he's still new to this. I decided to stop at his crib to surprise him with some food, Ever since he came back from his tour he been acting funny but at the same time, I don't want to question him about it.

I rang his doorbell as I waited for him to open up, but I decided to ring it again because maybe he didn't hear it. Someone opens the door and it was Bryson and he looked at me all surprised and he was on the speakerphone with someone sounded like a female.

"Bridgett?" He questioned.

"What are you doing here?" He added.

"I was here to surprise you with some food, is it bad time?" I asked.

"Who is that Bryson?" Female questioned.

This was Dejuv all over again.

"Who is that?" I questioned.

"Aye, Ima call you back Aight," Bryson said.

"Okay, bye," Female said.

He ended the call.

"Who was that Bryson?" I questioned once more.

"Come inside so we can talk," Bryson said.

I went back as he closed the door as I went into the kitchen to put the food down.

"Bryson, are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"Of course I'm not cheating on you, why would you even ask me that?" Bryson questioned.

"Well you were talking to a female trying to see who she is," I told him.

"She just one of my assistants that I have it's not that serious babe," Bryson told me.

Bryson Tiller| Pen Griffey.

I don't want to put Bri in this situation but I don't want to lose her either, how can I tell her without breaking her heart once again?

I was doing the music video for "Don't" and I had Bridgett there behind the scenes just to see how it actually works.

"That's a wrap!" Director said as everyone cheered.

"You did so well!" Bridgett cooed.

"Thanks!" I said as I peck her lips a few times causing her to smile.

"So what are we going to do next?" Bridgett asked.

"Show you around LA, I know ya sister is with her nigga," I said.

"It's weird that she's not here with me because we always do everything together," Bridgett said.

"Yeah, imma face time Kenny cause I miss him," she added.

"How's my baby?" Bridgett asked.

As I listened to her conversation with her son, it's like how I am with Harley when I get off face time with her I feel like shit because she's not here with me she's my everything my world she makes my day forreal.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Feel like shit cause Kenny isn't here!" She said.

"I know the feeling," I said.

"How do you get through it?" She asked.

"I can't really help you with that, I just have to go along with it... It sucks but I just have to keep it moving and I am doing this for her so I always keep that in mind," I said as she nodded.

After that all the sightseeing I was tired so I gave myself a shower and went to bed as I called to check on my baby as I was missing her like crazy but I will see her when I get back and spend all the time that I need. As I waited for Bridgett to come and lay with me, but my eyes were going to the back of my head because I was so sleepy.

She finally came out.

"Aww my baby is sleepy!" Bri said as she was baby talk.

"Hell yeah, I was waiting on you!" I said.

"You were? that was sweet you could of went to sleep," She said.

"I know but I wanted too," I said causing her to smile as she laid on my bare chest.

"Good night!" I said.

"Night, love you!" Bri said.

"Love you too!" I said as I peck her lips and forehead and went to sleep.