13.

Quincy Brown | Baby Daddy

Bri and I were sleeping until I heard her making noises in her sleep as I notice she was sweating in her sleep as I was trying to wake her up but she didn't hear me. All of a sudden she woke up sitting up trying to catch her breath.

"Bridgett are you alright?" I asked.

"I keep having the same dream about what happens that time over Alexis' house, and I don't know maybe I was trying to see what really happen but it keeps on showing the same dream over and over again," Bridgett said.

"We going to get through this together okay just know that I am here for you," I said.

She started to hug me as I pecked her lips. Her phone started to ring as she checked to see who it was and it was no other than Bryson calling her phone.

"Let me take this okay," Bri said as I nodded.

I really couldn't hear anything that Bryson was saying but I guess Britney told him what happened and wanted to check-in.

"Yeah, I am doing just fine!" Bri said.

...

"So Britney told you what happen?" She added.

...

"Well, it's okay I do appreciate you calling though!" Bri said.

...

"Are you going to have Harley over?" Bri asked.

...

"Okay, that is good if you watching her then I will come and see Harley!" Bri said.

...

"Yeah, I know she is going to be so happy to see me I miss her so much!" Bri said as she smiled.

...

"Well I will see you and Harley tomorrow then," Bri told him.

...

"Bye!" Bri said as she ended the call.

"Everything okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah, everything is fine! Bryson was just checking up on me and stuff!" Bri said.

"That was nice of him to do," I said.