12.

Bridgett Brown| Bri

Bridgett Brown| Bri.

I just got off the phone with Kenny I wanted to check on him plus I was missing my baby, but I will see him tomorrow though. I had gotten a text from Bryson letting me know he was at the door as I text him back saying okay so I got out of my room and ran towards the door like a Lil kid as Britney looked at me weird and started laughing as she continued watching some TV.

"Hey, baby," Bryson said as he was holding 2 boxes of pizza.

"Hey love, you brought us some pizza!" I cooed.

"Yeah, wassup Britney!" Bryson said.

"Hey Bry, how is the road treating you?" Britney asked.

"Good!" He said.

"So why are there two boxes?" Britney and I asked at the same time.

"Damn that was something!" Bryson said as we laugh.

"Because I got you and Britney your own box of pizza cause I knew ya birthday was last month and I wasn't there so I decided to bring you guys a birthday pizza." He added.

He opens both of the boxes and adding candles on both of the pizza as he lit it up as he sang happy birthday to us, but I am glad that I got it on my phone so I can send it on Instagram and Twitter.

"Thanks, Bryson!" Britney said giving him a hug.

"Yeah thank you, this was really sweet," I said giving him a kiss.

"Anything for you and your sister!" Bryson said.

So Britney got her box of pizza and went back into the living watching her Netflix, as Bryson grab our box of pizza and went into my room.

"Well you can get comfortable, imma get us something to drink I will be back," I said.

"Don't take too long!" Bryson said as I laugh.

"I won't!" I said.

I was going to my bathroom to do my business when I heard his phone ringing, so he answered it. I wasn't trying to listen to his conversation because I trust him with all my heart that he isn't cheating so I didn't even worried about listening to what he was saying on the phone, but it always a thought in the back of your head that you know he cheating but you don't want to consider him that he's actually cheating.

A few moments later I came back and saw him without a shirt on still having his pants on and hat as I closed the door to get his attention.