Long ride

Everyone froze at my words. "Where?" Papa was the first to speak and I happily replied "cealron, it's a small town at the edge of fiore" papa kissed my forehead before running off, probably to see the master, leaving me with happy (who seemed to be comfortable on my stomach) and the boy who were all looking like someone died.

"What's with the long faces" I tried to keep my voice steady, they all looked at me with slightly angry faces "what's up?" Happy hopped off my stomach and came to stand near my head "we were all really worried Iana" I put my hand on his head reassuringly and gave him a little smile "sorry" happy returned my smile before leaving the room to find papa.

I looked back at Jace, Simon and Tyler "sorry for worrying you" I sat up straight, trying to ignore the small throbbing in my head "we were really scared" Simon sighed looking up at me. Tyler gave me a reassuring smile "you really gave us a fright back there" I looked down at my hands before replying "why were you so worried? You hardly know me" that seemed to get Jace's attention.

He stood up from his seat "what do you mean by that? Of course we care!" His face was turning red and his voice only got louder as he went on "and so what if we don't know you that well, your a part of fairy tail wether you like or not and that makes you family!" Once he was done he stormed out leaving me with Simon and Tyler.

"Go after him" Simon motioned to Tyler and soon Tyler was gone too. I looked down in despair, I'm such an idiot. "Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault" Simons voice was quiet and laced with care "but it is my fault, if I kept my mouth shut that wouldn't have happened" he stayed silent for a while, as did I.

"Jace is a good guy"

"I know"

"Despite him having such a good personality he has a short temper when it comes to his family"

"But-"

"Wether you consider us family or not, we still and will always consider you as our family" with that he stood up and made his way to the door "after all your part of fairy tail" and with that he left me alone, sitting there, not knowing what to do.

*

*

*

When I was finally let out of bed by aunts Wendy everyone was listening to the master talk. The master stood at the front of the guild ready to make an announcement. When every one stopped talking he cleared his throat "as we all know many years ago we lost one of our own but the day has now arrived and we think we know where she is"

the guild burst out into little mumbles 'so we can get Lucy-chan back' 'she can finally come home' they said with joy. "But not all of us can go to find her so we need a team to retrieve her and bring her home safely" he looked at his children all of them wanted to go.

"Natsu you will be the team leader" he said pointing at Natsu. "Ok well I think we should get the old team back together first" he said with a smirk. Erza, gray and happy made their way over to Natsu with smiles on their faces. "I'm going too!" I shouted desperately.

"Iana it's way too-"

"no she's my mum I'm going no matter what you say!" I shouted giving Natsu a death glare that could rival erza's. "Fine" Natsu said giving up. "One more thing papa I want my own team" I stated with a smirk.

"I don't really get a choice in this do I? Your not really asking me your telling me" he gave out a small chuckle. "Yep" I said proudly, popping the 'p' "hurry up and pick your team then" he said.

She walked over to where Tyler was standing with Simon and Jace. "Hell no I am not going" Tyler protested. "Yes you are all three of you are now my team" she stated. Simon and Jace walked past him "just hurry up" said simon pushing him forward

"jeez your such a wuss you know that Tyler" Jace chuckled walking past to Iana's side. Iana couldn't help but giggle. "He's still a bit mad" Jace whispered in her ear. His breath was warm against her skin and it gave her goose bumps.

After about fifteen minutes of debating who should go they came to a conclusion that the team would be happy,Natsu,Gray,Erza, Juvia, Tyler,Simon, Jace and me. "Ok let's go get Lucy back!" They screamed running out the guild and towards the train station." hey have you ever seen Natsu get on a train?" Asked Jace "no why?" I Replied with worry clear in my voice "you'll see" he said then burst out laughing leaving me confused.

The journey to the train station was a long and awkward one with Jace looking at me and smirking every five minutes then Tyler and Jace getting into fight every 4 minutes. Then when he had enough of them Simon would pull out a sword and they would stop every 3 minutes. Every 2 minutes Natsu would look around to check if I was still there scared of loosing me. Every 1 minute I was thinking about mama while the boys where thinking about something else, that or they were daydreaming either way they were quiet.

When we reached the train station our train was already ready to leave so we had to run on to it. I got the pleasure of sitting next to Tyler, Jace and Simon opposite us and the rest of them in a different booth.

This is going to be a long ride.

_______________________________________

Yeah, I know it's a short update but I've still updated it.

What odd you think will happen next chappy?

See ya next time.
Bye.