Chapter 5 : First date

Chapter 5 : First Date

Th sun was out. The birds were chirping. It was a cold morning. Aaron was still sleeping in Eugene's warm hug. They were like lovers but it was too soon for both. Suddenly, Aaron's phone rang. It was loud enough to awake both of them. Aaron answered the call while sitting up. "You up ? Let's go to the mall and have some fun !" exclaimed a guy voice till Eugene could heard the voice. "I just woke up Zed," murmured Aaron , sounded like he has no energy to start the day.

"Go and take bath, the shuttle bus is departing in 20 minutes !" screeched Zed to his friend. Since they didn't have any transportation so they had to depend on the shuttle bus the university provided for the students. "Okay, I'll be there," Aaron said , he didn't want to reject his friend's invitation since he needed some stress reliever after the flashbacks he got. Aaron turned his face to Eugene and he was shocked to see Eugene was shirtless !

He was star-strucked by the muscles on Eugene's body. He has a broad chest. His body was perfectly toned . Aaron was absolutely turned on by Eugene's body. He covered his lower part with the pillow so that Eugene didn't notice his hardness. For him, that is a perfect body for a man. Eugene looked at him and smiled to his reaction. "Never seen a shirtless man before ? I doubt that," teased the senior. "I was hot last night, so i took off my shirt," explained Eugene to his nervous junior.

"Umm.. I have to go and take bath. Zed wants me to come with him to the mall," the nervous boy said.  " So you are not going to invite me ?" Eugene replied , sounded like he was sad that Aaron didn't invite him. "Uhh... don't be sad.. Do you want to join me ?" courted Aaron. Eugene was beaming to the question, "Of course. Let's make this a date," Eugene replied. Aaron was shocked by the words , his face turned red . Didn't know what to do , he got up , took his towel and the toiletries and went straight to the bathroom area.

While Aaron was brushing his teeth, Eugene entered the bathroom area, still shirtless. "My block is far, I might not be ready on time, can i borrow your clothes ?" he asked Aaron. Aaron paused the brushing and looked at Eugene. He nodded to the question and continued his brushing. Eugene walked towards the shower room right before he entered , he pulled Aaron's hip and both of them were in the shower room. "What are you doing ?!" shrieked Aaron to his senior. "Shhh.. I just want to save the water so we should shower together," whispered Eugene to Aaron's ear.

Slowly, Eugene took off Aaron's shirt. Aaron couldn't reject the move Eugene did because he felt like he was floating in the air with Eugene's gentle touch. Their eyes were closed. Eugene turned the shower on. Eugene brushed his hand through Aaron's hair, down to his neck, his shoulder , his back and his hip. All Aaron did was standing there, frozen. He never did this with anyone. He was nervous and scared but enjoyed it.

-At the shuttle bus station-

"Where is this guy ?" complained Zed to himself. "The bus is departing soon," he added. Then he saw  two men wearing almost the same colour T-shirt. The colour was maroon. Then, Zed realized the men were Aaron and Eugene. He was confused. "Why are you guys wearing the same colour T-shirt ?" questioned the curious man to Aaron and Eugene. "It was a coincidence, " replied Aaron defensively.

" I believe your name is Eugene, I remember you were one of the facilitators and I'm Zed," Zed introduced himself to the senior. Eugene just smiled and give a small nod to Zed. "Enter the bus now. I held the bus just for you," Zed complained to his friend. In the bus, Eugene sat next to Aaron while Zed sat behind them. Aaron thought to himself , "Is he really into me just like that ? Is this even a real thing ? Why he suddenly so attracted to me ? Why me ? What if he just want a one night stand only ? Or maybe he just really like me? " Aaron's inner voices argued.

He didn't expect the person he admired so much would be sitting right next to him after spent a night with him. It felt surreal to him. Eugene noticed Aaron was in his deep thought. He knew that Aaron must be thinking about the things that happened this morning.