Chapter 23 : Confused

The breezy night with clear sky was filled with shining stars that made the night looked so magical. With all the shining stars, they still couldn't fight the bright moon. It was a full moon. Absolutely stunning with it's own uniqueness and bizarre beauty. Aaron was looking at the moon. He was appreciating the beauty of the night. He felt calm as he was washing away all the things that was disturbing his mind for a while. Now that Sean wouldn't disturb them anymore, he could be happy with Eugene.

Suddenly a warm hug from behind made him startled a bit. Eugene hugged his lover with his big arms. He put his head on Aaron's shoulder. " What are you thinking about ?" Eugene asked the young man. Aaron took a deep breath and released it. He turned his body to Eugene and held Eugene's face with his soft hands. He stared at the love of his life. Aaron examined the man's chiseled jaw, smooth skin, sparkly eyes, well-shaped nose and his sexy lip.

" I'm thinking of how in the world did I could possibly fall for you, " Aaron said with his almost whispering voice but it was clear enough for Eugene to hear. Eugene chuckled to Aaron's words. " Destiny. We are destined to be together, " Eugene stated. He believed that Aaron is his soulmate. He knew it right when he saw Aaron for the first time. He just knew it without any doubts. Aaron nodded while smiled to Eugene. " I guess that's true. Thank you Eugene, Thank you for loving me," Aaron told the man and proceeded to hug the toned body that he admired so much.

Eugene sniffed and gave a peck kiss on Aaron's neck. Aaron felt the sensation from Eugene and his sexual urge increased. He sniffed Eugene's chest as he could felt Eugene's heartbeats getting faster. Slowly, he moved his face towards the man's face in front of him. They started to kiss as Aaron pushed Eugene backwards step by step. Eugene's veiny hands started to rub Aaron's buttock. Their breaths were getting faster as their tongues licked each other. They tasted each other's saliva. It was rather sweet with a hint of saltiness.

Their steps were slow and they entered the bedroom. Aaron pushed the man to the bed. He kneeled down and grabbed Eugene's feet. He stared at Eugene as the man looked sat him. He slow licked Eugene's right calf moved upward an inch every two seconds. Eugene moaned softly as he could felt his horny level was spiking. Aaron continued the licking to the thigh. Slowly, he pulled Eugene's boxer downwards to release the 'monster'. As Eugene's was pretty much horny by the kissing, his 'monster' erected.

Aaron continued his licking from the thigh towards the 'monster'. As he reached to the 'monster' , he attacked the 'monster' with a deep throat. That made Eugene felt like he was floating in the air. Aaron continued his duty with his amazing skill that he saw from several porn videos that he used to watch. Eugene enjoyed the dancer's blow duty. He moaned every 5 seconds as it felt so good. Aaron was doing the right thing to make Eugene felt so good.

About 3 minutes of blowing, Aaron stopped and continued his licking journey as his final stop was the lip. Eugene was completely naked at that point. His neck was red as he was having the sex flush which is the sexual response of the human body during sex. Aaron licked the firmed toned abs of the man he loves. The abs were worth of licking as he owned the man. He moved his licking to the broad chest area. Eugene slowly moved his hands to Aaron's head while his eyes were closed as he enjoyed the licking by Aaron. Aaron licked and sucked the man's nipples as he knew that by licking the nipples will increase the sexual urge of the person.

The next stop was the neck. Along the way of licking, Aaron gave Eugene some love marks. Not a small one but a big one. He marked the man's body to show that this man is his. Everytime Aaron gave the love marks, Eugene moaned loudly. He felt amazing with Aaron's move. Then, they kissed with with their sexy lips. It was time for Eugene to dominate the bed. He pushed Aaron to the side and pinned him down. The two continued their duties to  satisfy each other as a couple..... ( Readers may have your own imagination for their next bed scene )