Chapter 16 : It hurts

The air was fresh. The three men were standing at the parking spot area. One of the men smiled at the two. Ryan immediately recognized the man. He smiled back. Aaron just stood awkwardly beside Ryan.

" Hey Pete !" Ryan walked forward and hugged the man. They seemed very close. " I have waited for you to come because there is a lot happening here and I miss your coffee !" Pete exclaimed delightfully. " Of course I will make the coffee for you but you know you should give a free room for two for the payment," Ryan teased his close friend.

" Aha ! I knew you would say that. I will give you. You are like my brother now , just pick what ever room you want ! " Pete gave the green light for Ryan to stay at the resort for free. Aaron was still awkwardly stood there while looking at the handsome man before him. Pete has a very good smile, his eyes are sparkling, his chest is broad, his hands are veiny.

" Oh yeah, this is my junior, Aaron. Aaron, this is my close friend, Pete," Ryan introduced them both. " Hi and welcome," Pete smiled pleasantly and reached for Aaron's hand. Aaron grabbed his hand and shook it firmly. " Thank you. by the way , this place is stunning !" Aaron replied and complimented the man. " Thanks ! Eh , come in ! Let me get the room keys for you guys," the handsome man invited.

Pete leaded the way while followed by Ryan and Aaron. Aaron kept on stole a glance at Pete's toned and broad back. While they were walking, Ryan talked a lot to Pete. Aaron kept silent as he was shy to open his mouth and interrupt the conversation. As they arrived at the reception counter, a girl suddenly screamed out excitedly.

" RYAN !!! I miss you so much babe !!! Aaa, why are you getting thinner ? Did you miss your meals ?" the long curly hair girl checked on Ryan. She was loud but Ryan didn't mind at all. " Babe, I'm okay .. I'm just tired because of the assignments and finals," Ryan assured the girl. " Aoww, since when you become this concern at your boyfriend ? So cringe !" Pete said while cringed.

" Why ? Jealous ? I care about my boyfriend. Mind your own business Pete, " the girl fired back at Pete. Pete just giggled to the statement. Aaron just smiled to the chaos situation. The girl noticed Aaron behind Ryan. " You ! I think I know you ! You are Aaron right ? Ryan always told me about you ! You are his junior right ? I'm Nancy, Ryan's girlfriend," the girl introduced herself to Aaron.

" Hi Nancy, Nice to meet you, " Aaron smiled to Ryan's girlfriend. " Ryan, you can sleep with me. I miss your hug ! Come let's go ! You should get rest !!" Nancy pulled Ryan's arm. Ryan couldn't help but followed Nancy. Pete shook his head and smiled. " Lovebirds are so annoying, " Pete complained to Aaron. " Oh yeah, let me show you your room," Pete went behind the counter and took the card key of Aaron's room.

" Here, let me help you with that," Pete wanted to drag Aaron's luggage. " Uhh , it's okay sir !" Aaron refused to ask the handsome man to help him. " Don't worry, let me bring this," Pete reached out the handle of the luggage. At the same time , Aaron also wanted to grab the handle. Pete was the first to grab the handle then Aaron. Aaron grabbed Pete's veiny hands. It must be because of the workout. The veins tend to be more visible if the hands work out a lot.

They was caught in the moment. Pete stared at Aaron's sparkling eyes. Aaron was stunned by Pete's veiny hand. About five seconds later, Aaron snapped out of the moment and released the grip off Pete's hand. " Uhh , sorry !" Aaron apologized. Pete just smiled and replied , " It's okay. Come, this way,". Pete showed the way to the room. The decor of the resort are sophisticated.

" I must say the decor of this resort's interior is superb ! I love it," Aaron tried to make a conversation with Pete. " Thanks, this is what I studied. I just put the imagination into real life, " Pete replied. " You are the owner ?" Aaron was curious. Pete nodded and drew a sneer on his face. "Here's your room," Pete stopped in front of a room. He swiped the card at the electronic door knob.