Chapter 11 : Old Flame

It was Saturday morning. The breeze was cold and entered the room to give a morning blow to Aaron who was still sleeping soundly in the bed. The coldness made Aaron wanted to find the comforter. He tried to find it with his sense of touch while his eyes were still tightly closed. He couldn't find his comforter. He opened his eyes slowly and scanned around to find the comforter. The comforter was nowhere to be seen.

The beds were naked with no bed sheets. Aaron looked around to find his hubby. He was not there too. Aaron looked down to his body. He was already in his boxer and sleeveless shirt. As far as he remembered, he was naked when he slept because he was too tired to get up and put on his shirt. The door knob got turned and the cracking sound of the door startled Aaron a bit.

It was Eugene. He entered the room with a plastic of food pack. " Good morning babe , " wished the hubby. He gave his wifey a beaming smile. Aaron couldn't help but smiled back to his hubby. " I got the breakfast for us. Get up and eat," Eugene walked to the small table for both of them to eat together. He put the plastic of food pack on the table. He took one out and put at the other side of the table for his wifey. Aaron got up and sat opposite of Eugene. " Here's your spoon. Eat up so that you feel better," Eugene encouraged his wifey to eat.

Aaron remained silent as he rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes. He opened his food pack and it was his favourite food, Hainanese Chicken Rice. He was surprised and looked at Eugene. " Yes babe, I know you like this chicken rice at our faculty cafe so I went there to buy it for you. Zed told me that's your favourite food," the sweet hubby explained about their breakfast even though Aaron didn't asked anything. Aaron just smiled and started to dig in.

"Where's the bed sheets and comforter ? and how did I got into my boxer and shirt ?" Aaron asked for his hubby clarification. " Oh , I washed it and hung it outside. It was dirty. You slept like a log so I cleaned your body and put your clothes on you," explained the hubby. " Next time we have to clean ourselves after sex. For hygiene purposes, " advised the hubby. Aaron nodded to agree. " When did you bought the condom ?" another question that Aaron really wanted to ask.

" You think I'm not going to prepare in advance ? I was waiting for you to ask for it and you did," his hubby answered followed with a smile. Not only his sexy lip was smiling , his eyes were also smiling to his wifey. Aaron got embarrassed and avoided an eye contact with his hubby. He continued to eat his breakfast. Eugene looked at his wifey and said, " I'm so lucky to have you ,". Aaron just pretended not to hear that. " Hey, you're gonna say anything ?" Eugene felt weird when Aaron was not responding to his words. Eugene tilted his head and kept on staring at his wifey. It was too cute to handle until Aaron got shy and was blushing. Aaron was about to scream with Eugene's tilted head.

" Aaa , take this and keep quiet ," Aaron tried to feed his hubby. Eugene smiled and ate the spoonful of rice with a piece of Hainanese chicken from his lover. "Yes, I love you. Stop asking for it or else it will lose it's value and meaning," said Aaron. For him, 'I love you' has so much value but if it is frequently used, the value would be less and meaningless. He didn't want the past to repeat again especially with Eugene.

" Let's go to the shopping mall. I want to buy something, " Eugene invited Aaron. " I'm tired. My butt still hurt and sore because of you. Can you go yourself ?" Aaron complained. Eugene chuckled. " I thought you enjoyed it last night. You moaned a lot and begged me to insert it deeper," Eugene teased his lover followed by biting his lower lip with a wink. " ISHHHH !! EUGENE ! " Aaron hit Eugene's hand with the spoon. He was annoyed by his lover. He wanted hit for the second time but this time he stood up to reach Eugene's face. Eugene reacted fast and jumped on the bed.

Aaron chased him. Before Aaron got the chance to hit Eugene, Eugene grabbed his hip and pulled him till he sat on Eugene's thighs while facing Eugene. Aaron was still trying to released himself from Eugene's hands. " Stop it babe, I'm just kidding," Eugene wanted calm his lover down. Aaron put his head on Eugene's shoulder while still at the same position. " Thank you," Aaron suddenly thanked Eugene. " Thank you for loving me. I appreciate that. I'm the luckiest person to have you as my lover," he added. His voice was rather soft and sincere with his words.