Gale or Peeta?

"CADDY!" She startled. "Jesus, Janis! You scared me!" Janis grinned. "Gale or Peeta?" Cady blinked. "Umm. What?" Janis sighed. "Gale or Peeta? Which one do you think should be with Katniss? Damian and I are having an argument." Cady looked confused. "What on Earth is a Katniss?" Janis went completely still. "You've never seen The Hunger Games?" Cady smiled. "Oh! We played that a lot in Kenya! Or was that the Hungry Games?" Janis sighed. "Sweet innocent Caddy. You have so much to learn. DAMIAN! MOVIE EMERGENCY!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Janis glanced over to see Cady's face glistening with tears. "You okay?" Cady sniffled, them burst into sobs. "Rue died! It's not fair!" Damian placed a hand over Janis' mouth to stop her from laughing. "I know, Caddy." He said soothingly. "It will be okay." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cady waited with bated breath as Katniss held out the berries. Suddenly the lights flickered, and the room was encased in darkness. There was a moment of silence. "Crap." Cady could feel Janis shifting next to her. "I'll find the problem." She stood up shakily. "Janis, watch out for the-" СRASH . A bout of cursing followed the noise. "Popcorn." Cady finished. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cady hummed a song as she bandaged Janis' swollen toe. "So, Caddy, Gale or Peeta?" "Buttercup." Cady answered immediately. "Cats are better than boys." Janis snorted. "True dat." 

Sorry, this is really short. I ran out of inspiration.