Chapter 1

Eniola's POV:

I've been running for miles. I'm carrying her with everything I have left. Me and her were roasting in the sun, while on the run from them.

Even though it hurts, I have to keep walking for her. My legs are in excruciating pain, they're all bruised up. Golden dust covered half of my legs. Rocks, glass, and garbage punctured and grazed my feet as we ran from the missiles.

What will I do without you? Don't go.. Not yet.

I locked my mind into going to Elzora's house. I know she could possibly heal you. So, I ran and when I got there..

"N-No, E-Elzora!"

Elzora was laying there, her crippled body, crushed on the concrete pavement. The Phragon's medienne, she's...

dead.

Blood splattered everywhere, grazing the bottom of the apple tree that she spent 6 years growing. Her head spiked from a branch. At that moment, I couldn't do anything, but cry. I cried with no tears. The sun burnt away my tears, I couldn't grieve Elzora.

I was stuck and lost. I was her assistant and she was like our fairy godmother after the humans shipped us down to that isolated cage.

I felt like I was melting.

"Why?"

I started to hyperventilate, my body trembled.

I can't do this anymore.

I'm too dehydrated.

"Eniola!"

Wyve, are you coming to save me?

"No, Eniola! Keep running! N-No!"

And in no time, everything was..

black.