Chapter 4

Deja's POV:

"I've followed you into this forest, where are you... Navi?! If you can hear me, please say the following words, 'wee woo!'"

I sigh, holding my phone,

"Still no signal... Where the hell am I?"

I throw my phone at a nearby tree, becoming irritated. Nothing seemed the same anymore and there's a chance that Navi could've...

No, I can't think like this right now. I just need to find her and come home.

Suddenly, I hear something propelling throughout the trees. I looked back, but the noise disappeared once again. I continued walking, but now I hear something lingering on the leaves.

Slowly, I prepare to figure out my options to run, but I don't know this forest, so which way do I go and how do I know it's right? I shake my head,

"Which direction do I always forget about?"

I whispered to myself, bringing up my hands, trying to make L's...

"Lef..t?"

I shake my head,

"No... That's.. that's right..."

Might get attacked by an ostrich, but whatever...

I begin to run and notice that everything gets louder until...

"Oh, what a nice body     this one has... Heh.."

"We could sell it to the humans for a good coin."

"Get the boss and we'll figure out what we can do with her."

"Ooo, whadda'ya kno'? A fine lassie... Mm."

My body froze in the moment, what the hell was going on? Why were they commenting on my body... selling me...? Someone... please help.

"What the hell... Fucking weirdos..."

I stop moving, because I'm too terrified to take another step.

Four huge figures emerge from behind the trees, beasts. That's what they were... in the light, their mouths were full of saliva. Drooling, huge puddles of their sin dropped onto my petite body.

One of them got closer, their stomps getting louder and louder, the closer they got. Keeping my head down, I travel its feet with my eyes. It began exploring the perimeter of my body, poking at me...

It grabbed my behind and traveled up to my neck, squeezing it, I began to cry.

"Stop.. stop please..."

"Strip, human.."

Shocked, I turn around and begin fighting,

"What the hell is wrong with you? I won't strip for you, you beast! Get your grimy hands off me NOW!"

He squeezes harder, lifting me off the ground, while I hear something approach and suddenly,

ERYACK!

"NO! LET GO! P-PLEASE!"

They all began to snooze all over me, pricking and prying at my body while I choked. I couldn't get out of it, so violated.

I felt one of them touch me and I can't help but cry, but I have no power to do anything and slowly, the light becomes dim and I stop.

My neck bruised and my hand dragging on the dirt road,

Please find me soon...

Please...