Chapter 10

Nevaeh's POV:

I turn my head back to the glass window,

Deja? Is that you?

"So, I never asked your name..."

I look back to the man's figure,

"N... Riley. My name is Riley."

Something was off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Where were we going and why did he stop talking? It was so weird, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I wanted to run, but I couldn't see. There's no advantages for me here and the worst part is, I don't know where I'm at.

"Well, Riley..."

He stopped walking and pointed to something that looked like bars, he put a key inside to open the door,

"Enjoy your new home. We'll come back to extract more information out of you from you and the Phragon's conversation."

Confused, he shoved me inside, then spit on me, his figure shadowing over the cell.

"W-Wait, no! My name is Riley!"

"Sorry sweetie, but your friend, Deja, she sold you out and we watched you in the forest with the Phragons."

Taken aback, I stood up, and immediately ran up to the bars,

"D-Deja.. is here? Can you bring her here?"

Locking the door, he chuckled,

"Your friend is on her way to becoming a very special person in our facility. You are just next on the waiting list."

I step back, panicked,

"W-Wait, what do you mean?"

"Your friend is going to die for a special cause and you're next on the list."

"Ah.. N-No, y-you can't.. I'll g-give you anything! P-Please!"

"Tell me what you and the Phragons were talking about."

Trying to find his eyes, I bang on the cage, expressing my anger in all ways possible. I couldn't believe it. I can see why they're angry now. They're treated like animals and not given any rights.

"No."

Reaching his hand through the bars, he forcefully grabs the collar and slams my face into the bars. Blood running down my nose, I groan loudly and he flicks his cig at me. Sizzling into my neck, I flick it away and retreat my hands to my nose. Panting heavily,

"Too bad, then."

He walked away with two other men who seemed to be down here before we had got down there. I look from side to side, seeing if I was the only one down here to notice a similar figure.

I crawled towards the cell,

"H-Hello? Are you one of the Phragon's who were held captive? I'm here on a m-mission... kinda..."

The figured huffed at me, didn't make a move,

"Listen, I know someone by the name of Princess R-R.. M-Mel. She helped fix my physical health and promised to take me home, but in return, I have to help her.

The figured sat still, same position,

"Look, do you guys have cheez-its or something? Because god darn, I am starving.. You know, I've never been held captive before. So, this all seems pretty surreal. And like I'm partially blind, isn't that cool? Well, the downside was that I was violated by a 6 foot tall ginger who threw baking soda in my eyes. Oh, and these people are from fucking 3004! That's ins—"

"My god, you're a child."

"U-Uh, come again..? You know, I was starting to expect the worst, so I assumed you were a dead person."

"Dead? Do I look dead?"

"I mean, I did kinda say.. like.. I was partially blind.."

"Do you think I was bothering to pay attention if I didn't respond the first three times?"

"N-No, of course n— Okay, m-maybe like a little bit. Anyway,"

I motioned my hands in a circle, doing a dramatic clap, that triggered pain in my nose,

"S-So, what's your name, dead person?"

"Alex."

"Alex.. Huh, the first American name I've recognized so far. Well, my name is N-N, Riley."

"Riley? I can sense you're lying. Riley is cliche for someone that looks like you."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean? Are you mad because I'm gorgeous?"

"How about you go look in the mirror... oh wait. You can't."

I chuckled, nodding my head,

"Oh, oh, oh. Okay then, you rotting piece.. of shit!"

I said trying to grab the figure through the bars,

"Now, I'm rotting?"

"Figure of speech."

"Anyways... Alex, are you a Phragon?"

"Maybe I am,"

"So, why aren't you with the others?"

"Because.. I'm the last born son of Ria Phragon. The first Phragon that was ever found."

And that's when things started to take a twist.