022

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twenty-two

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

when i heard the words come out of daniel's mouth i got so excited.

"i would love to." i say jumping into daniel's arms. he pulls me into a hug.

"i don't know why but i thought that you would say no." he says to me.

i pull away and look him in the eyes.

"why in the world would i say no?" i say.

"i don't know." he says.

"i just have to ask my mom and dad." i tell him.

"alright." h essays with a smile.

"i'll probably talk to them tomorrow morning." i say to him.

"ok, well i have a meet and greet that i have to be at in about..." he looks down at his wrist looking at the time on his watch. "uhhhh, five minutes."

"ok, well i'll see you later."

as i turned around to walk over to gemma and paige i was turned back into daniel's arms. he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"what was that for." i say smiling as i pulled away.

"just because." he says smiling.

daniel took my hand and we walked back over to gemma and paige.

"ok, so i have to be at the meet and greet in a couple minutes. i can take you guys there a lot quicker." he tells us.

"that works." gemma says.

"ohhhh even more behind the scenes." paige say getting all excited.

we all smiled.

"ok come on." daniel says.

we were all jogging through the venue trying to get all the way to the other side where the meet and greet was. we got there just in time. daniel had to go through a different door and the three of us went to the entrance for fans.

thank god nobody had seen us enter from the door that read restricted. we got in line and others filled in behind us. we stood there for a while, patiently waiting for our turn.

even though i had already talked to all of them and was dating one of them this was still going to be exciting. i was standing there minding my own business when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned expecting it just to be gemma or paige, but when i turned around it was just a girl who looked about paige's age.

"i had a question." the girl asked.

"yeah." i said giving her a smile.

"are you a youtuber?" she asks.

"yeah. are you a fan?" i say excitedly.

"yeah. you're lexi." she says with a smile.

"yeah! oh my god i will never get used to people noticing me." i say, and the girl smiles.

"can i get a picture." she asks.

"of course!" i say happily.

she pulls her phone out and snaps a couple pictures.

"thank you so much!" she says.

she had seen gemma and also asked gemma for a picture.

after her picture with gemma she turned back to her friends.

after another half hour of waiting we were finally next in line. after a minute or two people let us into the area where all of the boys were. paige was flipping out because she had only met daniel in person and had really only talked to the other guys a little while i was on facetime with daniel and they were in the room. the second daniel saw me he snatched me and pulled me into a hug.

"we were like just hugging and now we're hugging again?" i say with a little laugh.

"yes." he says, and i can tell he is smiling.

he wouldn't let go of me which i didn't mind, but i did want to talk to the other boys.

"baby, you have to let me go." i said in his ear.

"never." he said is a whisper.

"i have other people i want to talk to." i say to him.

"fine." he says, and then he lets go of me.

"and if my parents say yes we'll be able to hug almost whenever you want." i say, and he smiles.

i then went over and talked with the other boys for a minute or two. we tried not to take too much time because there were still people who hadn't met the boys yet.

we wrapped up everything by taking a few pictures. daniel then kissed my cheek and then we had to leave.

an hour later

it had taken us an hour to get back to the hotel. mainly because of the fact that we had to get my car from the back which took a while. we were all physically and mentally drained from the day. when we got in the room we all changed into pj's and then got ready for bed. we all rolled into bed falling asleep shortly after.

the next morning

we all woke up pretty late because of getting home and going to sleep late. i was still the first one up out of all of us. i grabbed my phone off the side table and unplugged it.

i knew my parents would both be up so i decided to call them. i called my mom because i knew she was more likely to answer. it rang a couple times before she picked up.

"hey honey. what's up? how was the concert." my mom asked.

i told her all about the concert. we talked about the concert for a while, but i decided that i had to tell her right now or else i was never going to say anything.

"so i have a question." i say.

"what is it?" she asks.

"last night daniel had asked me if i wanted to stay with him for the rest of tour." i say.

"..."

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙