epilogue

'WRONG NUMBER'

epilogue

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

two years later

lexi's pov

evelyn adelina seavey
five pounds five ounces
born on march 22nd

the happy tears were streaming down my face as the nurse placed her in my arms. i had seen tears slip down daniels face as he was looking at her.

" you are the cutest little thing." daniel said kissing her forehead.

i couldn't even whine and say something like "hey i thought i was the cutest little things!" because he was right. she was the cutest things i had ever seen. i couldn't compete against her. she is just too cute.

we had to wait a few days before we could take her home because she was underweight. but finally the day came and were strapping her into her car seat and starting the drive home.

after me and daniel got married we bought a house in orange county so that we were still somewhat near the city, but also outside of it at the same time.

"i'm gonna sit in the back with her." i say to daniel.

"alright." daniel said smiling at me.

***

the first few months were hard. eve woke up crying all the time, i always struggled to calm her down but the second she was in daniel's arms she was fine. she was a daddy's girl, dammit i can never win! after getting used to everything it all got easier day by day.

daniel and the boys were still making music. not as much as they used to, but they were still doing it. all of the boys lives were great as well.

as for me and gemma's youtube channel. we're still doing it. we post a video a week and it's better then ever.

we just hit eight million which surprises me soooo much. gemma had finally met someone who was great for her, they had been engaged for about three months now, with their wedding on the way, zach and his fiances wedding soon, and corbyn and his wife were having a baby.

with all of our hectic lives i was surprised the boys were still making music and gemma and i were still making videos, but we were doing what we loved, and that was all that matter.

i never thought that i would have ended up here. if you would have told me this was gonna be my future five years ago, i would have laughed in your face.

i had been cheated on which made me think that every guy i would date would do that. but when i texted hannah, but actually got a daniel i knew he was different.

speaking of hannah i actually found her. when i was home visiting my family i had gone back to the park. she happened to be there.

i explained what had happened and then somehow ended up inviting her to me and daniel's wedding. she gave me her real phone number and we still talk all the time.

we've actually become pretty good friends. in the end i really have to thank hannah for bringing me and daniel together.

so thanks hannah.

the end

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

a/n --- omg i don't know if that's a good ending to the story. lol.

this is also on the shorter side. it's really just wrapping up the story, and i didn't really know what else to add to it.

i just wanna thank everyone who's stuck around til now,  it means the world to me! thank you for just reading my story in general. ily guysss!!

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙