026

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twenty-six

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear the next morning. i got up and went into the bathroom to start getting ready. i took a quick shower and used the hotel blow drier when i was done. i brushed my hair out when i was done and changed into my outfit for the day.

 i brushed my hair out when i was done and changed into my outfit for the day

(with shorts)

i then put some mascara on and started to get my things together so i would be ready when daniel got here. by the time i was done getting ready it was 8:45am.

i heard my phone go off from across the room. when i went to see the notification it was a text from daniel saying that they were almost here, they just needed the address of the hotel i was staying at.

i sent them the address and then decided to go down to the lobby area because there was a little restaurant there and i was hungry. i got down and i walked to the place. i got some food and a drink. i then went back up to my room.

about fifteen minutes later i got a text from daniel saying he was here. i got all of my stuff together. i left the room and got into the elevator, going to the lobby where daniel was. when i got there i checked out and then started looking around for daniel.

i didn't see him anywhere. i went to pull my phone out of my pocket to text him, but then i felt arms wrap around my waist; which made me jump a little.

"it's just me baby." i heard him say from behind me.

his little nickname made me smile. i turned around facing him. he had a hoodie on with the hood on covering his face.

"what's with the hood?" i ask.

"it's just so people don't notice me. fans are crazy." he says.

i give him a little smile.

"alright lets go," daniel says. "do you want me to take anything?" he asks after noticing the bags i'm carrying.

"could you take my suitcase? you just have to roll." i say.

"yeah, sure." he says with a smile.

we walk to the exist and get out into the parking lot.

"were did you guys park?" i asked since we had been walking for a little while.

"oh, yeah. right over at that gas station, we needed gas and it was close." he said.

"ok." i replied.

we walk over to the gas station and towards the bus. as we get over we walk on. i'm greeted by their manager, the rest of the boys, and eben.

all the other guys came over and hug me and said hi and all. we then left and headed for the venue. i then got to meet their manager and get to know him better. daniel had put my bags in the back of the bus.

we got to the venue and the guys still had a lot time before they had to be in there. so we all talked. all of the boys then gave me a proper tour of the bus.

daniel had shown me my bunk, which was right across from his. the boys then had to leave. i didn't want to go in yet cause i had a couple things that i wanted to do.

everyone left leaving me in the bus alone. i went back to my bunk and then added some lexi to it. after doing that i chilled for a little.

about a half hour later i heard someone come back onto the bus. when i looked to see who it was, i saw daniel.

"hey." he said with a smile.

"hi." i said, returning the smile.

"you can come in you know." he said.

"yeah, i know. i just had to finish up a couple of things." i said to him.

"oh, ok. do you wanna come in now?" daniel questioned.

"sure." i answered with a smile.

i get up and grab anything i might need. i didn't have my shoes on, so i slid them on and then we leave the bus, locking it behind us.

we had to walk for a few minutes to get to the dressing rooms where everyone else was. me and daniel went into his and we chilled there for a while, talking and catching up with each other. the other boys came in like a half hour later and we all talked. we were talking for a while and their manager had to come in to get the boys.

"there is lunch if you guys are hungry, lexi you're welcome to eat anything there as well." jon said to me with a smile.

"thanks." i replied with a smile.

we all then left daniel's dressing room and headed to where jon had said the food was. we have found it and all got something to eat. once we were done everyone went back into their dressing rooms, so i just went back with daniel.

a little while later

the boys had to go to sound check so i was left in the dressing room again. after sound check the boys had to go to limelight so i was still in daniel's dressing room.

forty-five minutes later

i was finally time for the concert, daniel came in the room to get me. the boys were all getting ready while eben was preforming. then it was time for the boys to go on. so i stood on the side and watched them preform.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙