5. Oh God

In the middle of the night, you woke up because you felt uncomfortable sleeping in your work out clothes. While half-asleep and inattentive, you got up and went in your closet to change; you turned on your closet light and changed into some comfortable short shorts and a tank top. The light must've bothered Tsukishima, so without realizing, he slept-walked into your sheets and covered his face with them to shield his eyes from the light. When you were done changing, you went back into your bed and slept.

Your alarm for school went off but you put it on snooze and tried to go back to bed. So you shifted laying positions to face the other way, away from your alarm. Your eyes cracked a little and you could see someone. Once you realized, you saw Tsukishima, in your bed, sleeping with you. That woke you right up and you sat up straight, waking Tsukishima.

"Ngh..." He rubbed his eyes and sat up. When he realized he wasn't in his own room, he looked over and saw you, "!" He was speechless and bright red.

"AHH, TSUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!!" You immediately got out of bed and stood up. Even though it was a bad time to do so, Tsukishima saw your outfit, your but also noticed your uncompressed chest for the first time and grew even redder.

"I-I don't know how I got in your bed!! But you asked me to stay last night!"

Oh yeah that's right, you did. Still, you were frantic, "W-well then what about my clothes?! I was wearing my practice uniform!"

"I didn't touch you I swear!"

"Wait, just kidding, I remember changing in the middle of the night..." You said. Tsukishima tried to hide his face by turning it to the side and covering it with his fist.

You continued, "Well I guess what's done is done... We'd better get ready for school so we we're not late..."

"R-right."

"You can go shower first, I'll make breakfast." Luckily, Tsukishima brought his gym bag to your apartment, so he had his uniform with him. In your kitchen, you prepared omurice for one and made your bento.

Hm, does Tsuki need a lunch too?

You decided to might as well and made him a lunch. Then, you looked down at your outfit.

...! Do I look too exposed?! I definitely just look like a girl with short hair in this outfit, and my chest isn't flat!

Now your face became red and just when you were about done cooking, Tsukishima got out of the shower and walked into the kitchen, changed and ready.

"Ah! Tsuki-kun! I made you breakfast, you can go ahead and eat while I shower... and I didn't know if you needed one, but I made you a bento just in case..." you scratched the back of your head and looked down.

"Alright, thanks."

You went and showered, wrapped your chest (lightly today, of course), and changed into your uniform. You headed back into the kitchen and saw Tsukishima inspecting the lunch you made him. You grabbed your bags and headed to the door.

"Alright, we can go!"

"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"Oh, I don't usually eat breakfast, so I'll be fine!" He simply nodded and grabbed his things and walked out with you.

After walking a couple minutes in silence, Tsukishima started to speak, "So, why are you doing all of this"

"Huh?"

"Everything, going to Karasuno and joining the team-as a guy"

You scratched the back of your head nervously, "um... I know it sounds silly and crazy, but, to be honest, I just really wanted to continue volleyball...and nowhere had a good girl's team! O-only a boy's team, and I really liked Karasuno when I saw it, so I decided to come here to play volleyball..." You twiddled your fingers