6. Pretty Boy

You had mixed feelings about your parents returning: 1. You were happy! You missed them a lot and you finally get to see them after the long while. 2. Why. Just when you thought you were getting hang of this guy-life, more challenges are thrown at you.

It was a long week to go through, but you had to prepare. They would surely be shocked to see that you cut your hair, so you ended up buying a wig that was the same color, style, and length as your old hair-do. When you put it on, you looked like the same as before, and in a way, it was weird seeing the old you for the first time in ages.

Now, your clothing; you still had all of your girl clothes tucked in the back of your closet, but your parents were picking you up from school. And, not only did you have to look like a girl who goes to Karasuno, you had to make sure that schoolmates wouldn’t recognize you while you would wait outside your school. You were anxious, so, you texted Tsukishima (you sneakily took his phone during break at practice one day and exchanged your numbers after he’d said that he would help you with this ordeal).

*ding* Tsukishima’s phone went off:

---- t e x t ----

To: Kei

From: The Super Cool (f/n)

Subject: In need of assistance

Kei, help a bro out

---- e n d ----

He stopped what he was doing a couple minutes later and checked his phone, then the conversation between you two continued:

---- t e x t ----

Tsuki: What the hell, how did you get my number and why do I have yours.

You: Shh, don’t worry about it—ANYWAYS, my parents are coming soon and I need a girl uniform. Do you think it would be weird if I “accidentally” took Shimizu’s uniform for a day lol

Tsuki: Uh, if you want to be labeled “perv” then, no, go right ahead.

You: UGH. This means I have to go out and buy a new uniform ((((´д`;) Come with me to get a uniform!

Tsuki: No

You: Too late, I’m picking you up from your house and I’ll be there in 5 minutes.

Tsuki: …

You: Oh, and I have to look like a girl to get a girl’s uniform obviously, so don’t be alarmed when I show up (・_・)

---- e n d ----

You had to get ready now, but to look like a girl. Since it would be your first time going out in public as a girl in so long, you made the extra effort to feel pretty. You pulled out your clothes from the back of your closet and wore a classic white blouse and a (f/c) skater skirt tied together with black thigh highs, loafers, and scarf. You put your wig on and looked in the mirror. You looked so normal and feminine that you missed it so much, and even put on a little makeup. You almost forgot about getting your uniform and ran out of your apartment to pick up Tsukishima. By the time you got to Tsukishima’s house, you were ten minutes late and rang the doorbell. His mother answered the door.

“My, my! Who do we have here?” Said a cheerful lady.

You took a small bow, “Hello! I’m here to pick up Tsukishima Kei! I’m his classmate, (l/n) (f/n)”

“Sure thing! I'll go get him for you.” She left and you stood at his door, waiting.

**

“Oi, Kei?” She went to his room, “Kei, you have a cute girl waiting for you outside!”