7. What an Adventure

Today was the day your parents returned. You still didn’t know how you felt about this, so you just placed your girl uniform and wig in your gym bag and headed to school. The school day went on, slowly but surely, and the time came when you were supposed to be at the front of the school in twenty minutes to meet up with your parents. You told Daichi that you weren’t going to practice because your parents were in town, so he let you skip practice for the day. So now you just had to change into the girl’s uniform. Where would you change though? You can’t go into the girl’s bathroom as a guy obviously, but you also couldn’t go in the guy’s bathroom and come out as a girl… You went to the only person you only ever went to:

“KEEIIII”

“What do you want now?” He said.

“Ok my parents are coming in 20 minutes and I have to change but I can’t change in the bathroom. Can you guard the door of the equipment room while I change in there? The rest of the team is already in the clubroom!” You whined.

“Fine.” Was all he said. You were kind of surprised that he didn’t refuse at first, but you just went along with it.

You got to the gym, and no one was in there yet, so you dashed to the storage room with your things.

“Ok, just stand outside the door while I change real quick!”

He did as you said, and waited outside the door. After about 5 minutes, he got impatient.

“How long are you going to take in there?! Everyone will come out soo-“ Just as he was about to finish his statement, the team came in one by one through the doors.

“AH. OH MY GOD, EVERYONE’S HERE, OK I’M DONE I’M DONE.” You whispered loudly through door.

“Oi! Tsukishima, can you grab the volleyballs from the storage room?” Yelled Daichi.

“A-Alright…” He said back, “Hey hurry up! I’m opening the door…” He whispered.

He slowly reached for the door, but you ran for the door and tried to open it at the same time as him, causing you to run into him and fall on top of him on the floor. CRASH.

“Ngh…”

The fall was hard, but not as hard as expected since Tsukishima took the fall for you. When you opened your eyes, you were straddling Tsukishima on the floor in front of the storage room. Everyone looked over. You could swear that you could see Tanaka and Nishinoya with a nosebleed.

“DAMNN GO TSUKI, GET SOME!” Yelled Tanaka.

Both of your faces were bright red as a tomato. You quickly struggled to get out of the awkward position as best as you could with a skirt on.

“GWAH, THAT’S THE GIRL I SAW TSUKISHIMA WITH THE OTHER DAY!!” Yelled Hinata.

“WHAT? TSUKI WAS ON A DATE WITH A GIRL? IS IT YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I never thought you had it in you.” Nishinoya added. Tanaka nodded in agreement.

“SHE LOOKS CUTE! HEY, WHAT’S YOUR NUMBER?” Tanaka said

You were standing in front of Tsukishima with your back slightly to the team so they couldn’t recognize you from your face. Tsukishima could see the panic and embarrassment with your facial expression.

“You can’t have her, she’s mine!” Tsukishima said boldly with a straight face. And with that, he held your hand softly and ran out of the gym with you.

When you were outside of the gym, he started, “S-sorry about that back there… I was just trying to get them off your case and get out of there as fast as possible.” His face was still red, but if it was from you falling on him still or from saying what he said back there, you weren’t sure; but your face was just as red.