Chapter 7 | The make up

Your P.O.V
The next morning I walked to school with Betty again and we talked about the weird outbreak Cheryl had the day before. "Not gonna lie, her being jealous kinda turned me on." I confessed to Betty. "Are you kidding? The bitch is crazy obsessive, you actually like that?" Betty obviously didn't, that was for sure. I just shrugged as she looked at me in disbelieve. 

Once we arrived at school I went straight to my locker to put all my books in there, because my shoulder was numb from my school bag. Betty joined me, crossing her arms and shaking her head at me. "That's all the petty I'm getting from you today, Cooper." I love to see jealous people, but now that it's about me, it's even more fun! "How are we doing today, hotties?" Veronica spoke up looking me over. "Ronnie, seriously?" Kevin asked her, but she just rolled her eyes in response. "So I was thinking. You, me, y/n here and Bets at Pop's after school?" We all agreed to the plan and went our seperate ways.

I opened my phone to check if I had any messages from Cheryl, but I sighed to see there were none. "Hey!" I looked up to see Toni walking up to me with a wide smile on her face. "What's gotten you all smiley today?" She was literally glowing from ear to ear. "I don't know to be honest. Guess I'm just happy." She linked her arm with mine and we made our way towards history class. As we walked into the classroom I noticed that our teacher wasn't there yet. "Where's Cheryl?" Whom I couldn't find either. "Uhm, don't know don't care." Veronica answered who was buried into her phone. Toni wanted to join me as I went to find Cheryl, but I told her it was fine. I wanted to do this on my own. 

I had called Cheryl several times by now and almost gave up looking when I heard something near the Vixens locker room. "What the-" I slowly opened the door and peeked into the room. No one. When I was about to close the door again I could hear someone, who I by now assumed, was crying. "Cheryl?" It was definitely her. After I called her name the crying stopped and when I got to the showers I found her sitting on a bench. She noticed me and quickly wiped her tears, pretending nothing happened. "Babe! What's going on?" I asked quickly wrapping my arms around her. She then turned to me and caved again onto my shoulder and put her arms around my waist. "I'm so stupid." I hated to see her like this. She deserved all the good things in the world and I wanted to give her just that. "You're not stupid baby, why would you think that?" Her cries died down a bit and she looked up at me with tear stains on her face. "I keep being jealous and stupid and so foolish." She said sobbing even more now.

"I'm sorry."

As she wiped her tears away I wrapped my arms around her again.

"Don't be, Cheryl."

"We can't help how we feel."

I tilted her head up with my finger making her look at me. She bit her lip looking at mine. Her breath was warm and met my skin with such elegancy. (mixing it up a bit HAhaha) I felt her fingers get lost in my hair.

"I can't help but get jealous baby."

She bit my lip pulling it back very slowly. When she let go I felt this heat go through my body. She was so fucking hot right now turning me on to the max.

"I'll show you that you got nothing to worry about babe."

She wrapped her arms around my neck as our lips finally met. I pushed her down on the bench leaving me on top of her. By now we were both full of lust.

"Y/n, are you in here?"

We sat up disconnecting our lips. I cleared my throat real quick calling for Toni. "We're in here!" I quickly stole one more kiss from Cheryl before we both looked up to see Toni leaning against the lockers "I see you found your girl y/l/n." She smirked.

The three of us then went to Pop's and skipped class hihi

——————————

requests are always welcome!!
THIS BOOK IS #1 in cherylblossom!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
if it's still like that at least: last time i checked was a few hours ago...
ke byee