Chapter 12: Problematic

"And who are you by chance?" The woman asked. She had long black hair with bangs on her forehead. She wore a jet black kimono, with silver embroidering.

"I ain't above shooting a lady" Y/n replied looking to her. She rolled her eyes and pulled out a fan.

"Big talk from a coward using guns as weapons" she narrowed her eyes at Y/n.

Y/n grabbed the handle of both pistols and cocked the hammers back.

"Bad idea to insult me, missy"

"Is that so? Then why don't you show me what you can do, Cowboy" she opened one of fans and began to fire a magical shot.

"Reverse four seasons" she pointed the fan at Y/n, firing a high level magical spell.

Y/n took a deep breath seeing what was about to come. In a swift motion, he pulled both revolvers and fired continusly, keeping up with the invaders attack.

The individual quirked an eyebrow seeing her attacking being countered. Clearly, she was now impressed.

"May have doubted you on strength, you've earned the respect knowing my name, I am Glass, that's all you need to know." Glass introduced herself fully to Y/n.

"Great, I'll keep that in mind later" Y/n replied, not caring what her name was. "Rather you just state your business with the three stooges and Naofumi"

"Because as of this moment, I am your enemy." She went to fire another attack, but was stopped by Y/n shooting a bullet at her fan. This allowed Y/n to roll something with her being distracted while looking at her fan.

"What was that?" She questioned Y/n.

"Yer going have to do more than just firing off magic to beat me" he replied firing more shots off, Glass effortlessly blocked them all.

"Same can be said for you" Glass replied not moving from her spot. Unluckily for her, she did not notice a small glass ball underneath her.

"Yeah, I know" Y/n didn't hesitate to fire one bullet at Glass and the second one at the sand bomb.

Glass blocked the first bullet, but was stunned when the sand blasted up her entire body. Y/n took this opportunity to go in for a slide.

The force from the slide caused Glass to trip into the air. Y/n then fired bullets at her, she wasn't able to block all of them.

She quickly got up and gave Y/n an amusing expression.

"My, you are quite the fighter. Honestly didn't expect that. You've earned the opportunity for me to show you more of my power" she got ready to attack head on.

"Yeah, just full of surprises" Y/n replied grabbing something from his pockets. Right before she took off at him, Y/n pulled out caltrops and they scattered across the deck.

This made Glass stop running and it really confused her.

"How is this possible?" She questioned, but her reply wasn't something she was expecting.

Glass was punched in the chest, then her lower abdomen, followed by two over heads that caused her to bounced off the deck. Y/n then grabbed his rifle and swung upwards, connecting with the bottom of her chin. She fell to the ground a few feet away.

Glass couldn't believe what was happening, but she quickly got up after the trashing.

"You are a formidable foe. Nobody has thrown me around like that." She regained her composure.

Y/n went to reply to her, but he noticed a timer on the top right of his HUD. It was now counting down from thirty seconds.

"But," she took off at instant and caught Y/n off guard. She used her four seasons spell quickly while getting up close.