Chapter 4

Luckily I saw the guy behind Naruto and noticed how close Naruto and Sasuke were. I pushed Sasuke to the ground while Naruto fell on top of me. I landed on top of Sasuke, my face on his chest. I could feel his rapid heart beat and I blushed.

"NARUTO! GET UP!" I shouted, still trapped between them.

Naruto got up and helped me up while I helped Sasuke. Sasuke was blushing a little too and I giggled.

"What?" He glared at me.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Hn." Gosh, he really needs a dictionary.

"Alright class, take your seats." Iruka sensei ordered and everyone sat. I was seated in between Naruto and Sasuke.

"Alright, now I'll announce the teams of 3. You will meet your sensei which is a Jounin after lunch. Got it?"

"Yes sensei."

"Team 7, Sakura Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki." I giggled at Sasuke and Naruto glaring at each other.

Iruka sensei continued with the teams. Hinata ended up with Kiba and Shino. The boy who is always with a dog, and another with bugs.

Did I mention I was quite close to Shikamaru? I guess I did not. He is also one of my rival in academics. He is a genius. I can never beat him in IQ. He was is grouped with Ino and Choji, the guy who eats non stop. Seriously.

After the teams are announced, the class was dismissed to have their lunch and meet their teachers. Naruto went to eat with Hinata and Sasuke went alone. I ate under the cherry blossom tree alone because I just love the peace.

~MEANWHILE~

I was walking around until I saw a pink hair girl sitting under a cherry blossom tree. She just finished her lunch and now she is enjoying the breeze. She let her hair down and it was flowing along with the wind.

I couldn't describe what I'm seeing now other than..

Beautiful..

She is like a cherry blossom angel. Immediately, I took my sketch pad out and began to paint what I'm seeing. It was simply mesmerising and breath taking..

~BACK AT SAKURA~

I could sense a chakra nearby, but I dismissed the thought because he or she doesn't seem to be doing any harm.

Soon it was time to gather in the class to wait for our teacher.

After a very long time..the class was empty. Only my team is left. The others were escorted with their teachers long ago. I sat quietly while Naruto was talking about how late our teacher was. Sasuke was simply glaring at...nothing.

There is only one Jounin that I know will be this late..could it be??

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Naruto putting a duster on the door.

"Dobe, he is a Jounin. Do you think you can prank him like that?"

"BUT HE IS LATE!! THE OTHER TEAMS ARE ALREADY WITH THEIR TEACHERS!!"

"Hn."

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"TEME!!!"

"DOBE!"

A vein popped on my head. As I was going to shout at them, I heard foot steps. It seems Naruto and Sasuke heard it too. They immediately shut up and look at the door.