Chapter 16. I'm Broken, Can You Hear Me?

(please read the authors note at the bottom- very important!!)

Brooklyn's POV

Why did I treat him like that? I know he did something wrong, but I love him! Why didn't I forgive him? Three hours after he leaves, and I realize how much of a heartless, depressed, stupid bitch I am. Why am I like this? I hate myself. I'm stupid. He tried to help me. He stays with me even through all of the shit I carry with me. He let the tour be postponed for me. 

I get up, and go to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I look a wreck. I pull a hoodie on over the tanktop I'm wearing, and slide out of the hotel room door, locking it on my way out. Tiptoeing down the hall and through the lobby, I exit the hotel and find my car. I have to go apologize.. I have to make things better. First, though, I need something super important. I speed down the highway and pull into the McDonalds parking lot, and swing through the drive-thru. 

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds, what can I get you?" a high-pitched voice called.

"Three McDoubles, one Big Mac, and large fries. Oh, also a large Dr. Pepper."

"Alright, that'll be $10.97 please pull forward to the second window."

 I did as told, to find the person I was just speaking to a young, stuck-up blonde, around 17, obnoxiously smacking on gum. 

I paid and she handed me my food, not before making a snide, bitchy remark.

"Uh, is this all for you?.."

I nodded slowly.

"Geez, hungry much?"

"Yeah, I am! If you ate like me, you wouldn't look so damn anorexic. Eat a fucking burger and get some damn meat on those bones. Guys don't like sticks, so put some weight on that fucking 80 pound body and get a fucking life, Regina George. Geez, bitch much?" I yelled at her, watching her expression before laughing and pulling away, feeling not the least bit of regret.

I pulled onto the highway again, and followed the traffic until turning onto a small backroad that leads to the place I'll probably regret going. Turning into the driveway and finding it empty, I shrug it off and close the car door, grabbing the food. I go up to the door, and knock several times, all gone without an answer.

*Niall's POV*

Pulling out of the driveway, I go down the highway leading to Brooke's place. I won't give up. She means too much to me to let her walk away, and I'm going to do my best to stop her. I love her. I love her..

When I get to her hotel, I walk in and find Hannah.

"Is it okay if I go up and see Brooke? I need to apologize and fix this.."

"I would Niall, but I'm afraid she left just a few minutes ago.." 

She left? She could have gone for food.. Or pretty much anything? I am such a dick.

I ruined this. Ruined it. I love her so much, yet I lose her. Is this fair?

I run back to my car, crying softly. 

The engine hums as I speed back to my flat, seeing a car in the driveway. 

I go up to the door and find her sitting there, back against the wall, knees up to her chest, head facing the floor, crying.

"Brooke?"

Her head shot up, and I saw her. I mean I truly saw her. Eyes red, hair a mess, her tear stained cheeks, the dark circles under her eyes.. She was just as miserable as I was. She cared..

"I-I came to apologize.." She sniffled and stood up, picking up a bag.

"Is that food?"

She nodded and handed it to me, shrugging. 

I dropped it, not caring whether it was food or a million dollars, there's more important things to do.

"Oh, baby, there's nothing you need to apologize for.. You didn't do anything wrong.. I'm the one to blame.." I shushed her and rocked her in my arms back and forth, her head on my shoulder, tears soaking my shirt.

"I was such a bitch to you.."

"No, Brooke, you weren't."

I took her inside and sat her on the couch, and going to the kitchen to make her some warm tea. I brought it back to her, and she took it and immediately drank it, singeing her tongue. 

"It's hot.." I warned, and we both chuckled.

"You know, I meant what I said.. I really am sorry, and I lo-" Brooke was cut off by her phone ringing. She answered cautiously.

"Hello?.. Yeah.. This is she.. Uh huh.." she paused for a while.

"..Oh my god..." she dropped the phone with a shocked expression.

"What is it babe?" I asked, regretting it immediately after, realizing I called her babe.

"My mom..."

(A/N: Sorry this is so short, I'm updating right after, but I have an important matter to discuss. I MADE A FACEBOOK FANPAGE FOR 1D. LINK: www.facebook.com/LittleThingsAbout1D LIKE THIS, POST ON IT SAYING YOUR WATTPAD USERNAME AND I WILL GIVE YOU 5 DEDICATIONS. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DOES THIS. AND TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE READING THIS COMMENT "HARRY'S BANANA". OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. OKAAY. I WANT EVERYONE TO GO LIKE THIS PAGE AND I PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET IT OKAYY. IT'LL BE AMAZING. ONCE I GET 30 LIKES I'LL ACTUALLY START POSTING STUFF ON THERE AND YAHHHHHHHHOK. SO GO LIKE IT AND POST YOUR WATTPAD USERNAME AND SAY NIALLSFREAKINGNANDOS SENT YOU CAUSE YAA. THEN I'LL GIVE YOU 5 DEDICATIONS OKAY. EVERYONE THAT DOES IT WILL GET IT. OKAYY. I LOVE YOU GUYS BYE.)