Chapter 3. Sweet Dreams.

No matter how amazing it felt, I couldn't do it. I wasn't ready for this. He didn't know about Tyler though.. So I hope he didn't think it was his fault.

I put my hand on his chest and lightly pushed him away. His eyes fluttered open and a look of confusion flooded his face.

"I'm so sorry. I like you and all, but.. I just got out of a rough relationship. I don't think I'm ready yet. Do you understand?"

He simply nodded and smiled. I sighed in releif, and hopped off the bed, putting the guitar back on the floor. 

"By the way, I didn't know you played." He sais, before continuing. "Especially that well. And your singing.. It's just amazing." I felt a big blush showing on my cheeks, which he just smirked at.

"How much better can you get." He mumbled under his breath, probably not meaning for me to hear. I ignored it to save him from embarrassment.

"Well, I can't brag, look at yourself. You're part of the worlds biggest boyband.. Obviously you have an amazing voice. And you play guiter well too! I've seen videos." I cheered happily. "I mean how much better can you get?" I mimicked him, only aloud. I wanted him to hear it, just to let him know I do feel the same.

"So, play anything else?" He asked.

"Um, yeah. I obviously play guitar, and a little piano.. Um.. I can kind of play the flute. Violin.. And a little drums? Well okay, I can play the drums, I just don't normally tell people. It makes me feel like such a.. I don't know. Guy." I answered, the last part a bit hesitantly.

"Really now?" He smirked, grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards the door. The same sparks flew through my hand, up my arm, and down my spine. What was going on? I've only known this guy for.. Not even a day! And I'm feeling things with him that I'd never felt with Tyler, even after three years..

I screamed a little, then giggled afterwards. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started pulling me up a set of small stairs.

We stopped at a doorway.

"In here." he smiled, then opened the door. I stood there, with my mouth dropped in a little 'o' shape. The room was filled with loads of guitars, each one of them different, yet extremely beautiful. I could barely take my eyes off them, but I couldn't help it. My eyes landed on a large thing in the middle of the room, and my mouth dropped lower, if that was possible. My jaw was aching, and my eyes bulged out of my head as I ran over to the Yamaha Studio Grand piano. I reluctantly sat down, and ran my fingers over the keys. I looked up at Niall, who nodded his head.

"Go on, play."

I did as told, reminding myself of the different notes, kind of re-teaching myself how to play. Once I was caught up, I began to play. I hadn't played in so long, since my mom had broken the piano I once had a long time ago. I hadn't felt this happy in so long. I felt so free. Like I was myself again. 

"Holy crap. It's been so long.." I trailed off. 

"That was amazing. Where'd you learn?"

"Taught myself, actually. Was very hard, but I managed."

"Well that was.. Wow. Just.. Wow. I would have thought you were taught by some amazing expert that taught at Julliard or something! But.. Wow."

"Well, I taught myself how to play all the instruments I do.. My dad didn't have time, and my mom was never supportive of anything I did. I never made enough money by myself to pay for lessons, and I never got money from my dad. Also neither of my parents knew how to play anything. So I had no choice. But, thanks for the compliment!" I cheered, and smiled.