Chapter 12. Living While We're Young, and some other stuff.

Chapter 12.

Brooklyn's POV.

I've been out of the hospital for a week now. I temporarily forgot who the fuck I was. Nope, no big deal.

Anyways, the temporary memory loss really freaked Niall out, which after everything (me being legally dead for five minutes, then the memory loss, and just the fact that he could have lost me all together),his nerves are jumping like crazy.

He's been pretty... protective of me. I can understand why, though. If I lost him, I'd be depressed, and commiting social suicide. Like. Losing contact from everyone.

"Niall!" I called, realizing too late that he's going to-

"What's wrong?! What happened, are you hurt?" He ran to my side, panicked and looking scared.

"Niall I'm fine! Nothing is going to happen to me! Stop being so anxious and careful. Really, I'm okay.. Trust me. I promise." I explained, taking his hands in mine and kissing his forehead. 

He sighed. "Alright.. I'm sorry. I'm just really shook up. With everything that's happened, and all... I just don't want to see you hurt anymore."

"It's alright. I promise. I love you." 

"I love you too, Brooklyn." 

We connected our lips for the first time this week, what was once so usual was now foreign. All the fireworks, the tingles, the feeling that was so right.. I felt so amazing right now. We moved in sync, fit together like puzzle pieces. Perfectly. His touch was not rough, or lustful. It was simply filled with passion, it was sweet. It was full of love. We pulled away, breathless, and put our foreheads together.

"I mean, I love you.. So. Much." He breathed. 

"I love you much more."

"Not possible.." He smiled. "Let's go get food."

I laughed at how normal he's become now. Getting up, about to walk across the room when he pulled me back down on the bed. He smiled sheepishly, then started tickling me.

"Ni-Niall! Stop!!" I laughed. And laughed some more. And laughed so much I couldn't breathe.

"Say it and I'll stop.." He whispered in my ear.

I gasped. "No!"

He began tickling me again. 

"Okay, okay!" I sighed as he stopped to let me talk.

"Niall Horan is the sexiest man alive, and I'd love to fuck him any day." I said boredly. We had made up a rule to say that about someone when told to. Well, he made it up... Of course.

''And I just might take you up on that offer soon." He winked.

"Niall!" I hit him in the arm.

"I'm kidding, babe. Just kidding. I know you don't believe in doing that outside of marriage, and you know I don't either. I'd never force it anyways."

"...Let's go get food, yeah?" I said, jumping off the bed and running downstairs. I could hear him running after me, sided with his laughter.

I got to the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing the first thing in sight.. Whipped cream.

He ran in the kitchen, and walked up to me. We both leaned in, and when he finally closed his eyes, I pulled back and sprayed the cream allover his face. He gasped, and wiped some of it off. He reached in the fridge and grabbed leftover spaghetti, dumping it on my head.

I gasped, "Niall! Oh my god! But, I still love you, so, so, so.. so much..." I grew closer to him, smirking, running my finger over his chest. I bit my lip as I watched him quiver, knowing it was working.

"B-brooke.." he breathed. Our lips were just centimeters away, growing closer and closer by the minute. When they finally connected, I took the bowl of mashed potatoes and dumped them on both our heads, smearing it all over his hair. He pulled away and licked my forehead, eating some of the mashed potatoes. 

"I love you too." He smiled, pulling his shirt off and wiping the potatoes off with it. I couldn't help but stare, I mean who wouldn't? 

"Brooke.. Brooke. You sure do stare a lot.." He winked, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me upstairs. 

"Put me down!'' I punched and kicked but he would not stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I heard water, knowing exactly what was about to happen.

"We're taking a shower." He said cooly.

"We?"

"Relax, I'm not saying-"

"Niall, I know. Just come on." I smiled. 

All I could think was.. I'm going to see him naked. I'm going to see him naked. Oh my god. I'm going to see Niall Horan naked, the one thing millions of girls would die to do. Oh my god. What if I stare? That would be awkward. And oh god I'm so self concious..

Literally all I could think about.

"Brooklyn, calm down.. You don't have to.. Relax, babe, you're breathing really fast."

I calmed down, and fixed the water temperature.

When I turned around, a butt naked Niall was already looking at me. Except.. It wasn't exactly his butt I was focused on. 

I realized I was staring, and turned around before he could notice me going red. 

Pulling off everything was really awkward for me, especially since I could feel his eyes on me like daggers.  Turning around, he was already right behind me. He connected our lips again, backing me up into the water, letting it pour down on our bodies. My back was against the bare shower wall, our naked bodies molded together. He slipped his tounge in my mouth, searching and fighting against mine. We grew so close, it was like we were one person. When we finally pulled away, he washed my hair, and we had a water fight in the process. 

I swear I love him more and more by the minute.

"See, that wasn't so awkward. I love you."

"Yes it was, Niall! And I love you too."

"Oh well. Live while we're young, right? Oh god! Yes!" He screamed, jumping around, looking for a notepad. He scribbled some things down, and smiled. 

"This is it." 

(A/N: SURPRISE UPDATE. AND OH MY WORD YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW AWKWARD IT WAS FOR ME TO TYPE THAT. I WAS BLUSHING THE WHOLE TIME AND GOD. UGH. SOMETHING NEEDED TO HAPPEN THOUGH. Anyways. There's more drama in a few chapters. Just wait. You'll cry, k. peace, bitches. stay beautiful. <3 -Kaseyy. )