Chapter 5. Flashbacks & Memories.

Chapter 5. Flashbacks and Memories.

"One Direction saved my life."

*Flashback.*

"You're worthless! How dare you! You're just a mistake! I never wanted you. Your dad had to make me keep you! I was just going to throw you on some doorstep. You're useless! You can't do anything! Sometimes I think you've gone mental, absolutely mental.  Probably get it from your father, that scum! I started drugs because of him. And that's when you turned to shit! You're just a skank! A filthy whore! Look at what your wearing! You're practically promoting sex! Get the fuck out of my life, cunt!"

I went back over my mother's words from five minutes ago. Was I really all those things she said? Iwas sitting locked up in my bedroom. There was no telling how long I'll be in here. So far, it's been two days. My mom just came barging in here. She left right after that and locked the door back up. I'm only sixteen.. How have I ruined her life so bad? Am I a whore? And am I really worthless? Maybe she was right. Maybe I am an ugly, horrible, useless, worthless, slutty person that should just fall off the face of the Earth.

These were my thoughts for the next 12 hours. Still no sign of my mother.

I need to get out.I need to get out. I need to get out. I need to get out.

Those were the only other thoughts in my head, except for this loud voice saying "You stupid worthless slut. Your mother's right."

Mother? No. She's not my mother. Biologically, okay. But no, I do not consider her my mother.

And never will I.

DAY 3.

I'm hungry. 

Food is all I can think of. I've lost a lot of weight. You can see my ribs. I normally eat my whole refridgerator. This is not exceptable. What will happen to me? I'm not used to this. I'm going through withdrawls. I keep throwing up. In my bathroom, thank god. I'm shaking, but I'm not cold. I'm actually cocooned in my blankets right now. I'm on my bed, the one thing she decided to let me keep, other than my stereo. But I'm too weak to get up. I decide to try. I realize I can't. I look under my bed, and find my Diary. Never been used. In the front cover I write:

The Days Of Hunger and Loss: Brooklyn Adams' story.

I flip to the first page, writing.

Dear Diary.

Day 3.

I'm starting late because I've been too scared to get up. This is not fair. Why can't someone find me? Why can't Daddy come home and look for me? I haven't eaten in days. I just want to hear my dad's voice say "Everything will be okay, Beelabee." Beelabee.. My nickname from him. Bee-La is from the B and L in Brooklyn. Then the Bee just repeats. I miss it. I haven't heard it in almost a year.

I wish someone will help me.

Losing hope..

-Broody. (Nickname from my grandpa.)

I closed and locked the book, shoving it back under the bed.

Time to try to sleep again.

Dear Diary.

Day 4.

I feel like I heard my mom for a few hours.. But never once crossing my door. Still no food. I didn't get any sleep last night. I've thought about jumping out the window, but now I'm too weak to stand. I'm skin and bones.