Chapter 8. See You Soon.

Chapter 8.

"You.. youaregoingtobeourbackgrounddancerandyoucannotdenyit." He said really fast.

"Um, one more time, just a little slower maybe?"

"Youuuuuuu arrrrre gooooiiiinnnngggg toooooo beeeee oouuurrrrrr baaacckkkkk grrooouuunnd daaannnccceerrrrr aaannnndddd youuuuuuu cannnnn nooottttt deennnyyyy iiiittt." He said much, much, much, much slower.

"Okay, not that slow, but um. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN ASK FOR ME TO DO THIS, LET ALONE WITHOUT ME KNOWING?"

"Uh.. I thought you would be happy? You like dancing, right?.." He asked, hesitantly.

"Yes, thank you so much! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"Dang, bipolar much?" He mumbled.

"You love it, really."

"I love everything about you!" He cried, poking my stomach.

"It's everything about you, you, you! The way you make me feel new, new, new! From the way that we touch, baby, to the way that you kiss on me! It's everything about you!" I sang, loudly and quite obnoxiously, dancing, throwing my arms up and flailing everywhere.

"Maybe I should rethink that dancing thing.." He smirked, obviously trying to make me freak out. But I knew this game too well.

"Maybe I should rethink this dating thing.." I said, obviously joking and catching on. He didn't seem to see the amusement on my face though, I immediately felt regret when sadness flushed his face.

"No, nonononono! I was kidding! I'm sorry, I really am, I would never do that to you.." I was now in his arms, hugging him. I looked up to see if he had caught on and was just faking all the sadness, but he wasn't. One tear ran down his cheek, landing on my fore scalp. I hate 'forehead' so I use fore scalp. lmaooo.

"You really scared me, Brooke.." he choked out.

Normally, if this were a movie, this would be the time they admit their love to eachother and there's a huge makeout session all fucking night blah blah. Yeah, that won't happen. Mostly because I know Niall is too chicken shit to say it. No offense to chickens or their shit.

"You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart, is breathing for this..

Moment, in time, I'll find the words to say..

Before you leave me today.."

My ringtone rang through the room. Not just any ringtone though. It was my mom's ringtone...

I ran over t'o my phone, and sure enough, her contact name was written over the top of the screen. 'Mother.'

"H-..hello?" I hesitantly answered.

"Hello, darling. I haven't seen you in a while.."

I stay silent, wishing this was all a dream.

"Cat got your tounge, ey?"

"No," I manage to struggle out.

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you again." Her cold, vicious voice spat with venom.

"How about you go fall off a cliff, dumb bitch." My eyes grew red with anger, I think you could seriously see the smoke coming out of my ears by now.

"How could you ever want to hurt me, your dear mother? I would never do that to you!" She cried, faking sincerity.

"You would never do that to me? What the hell? You're the one that starved me for six days. You're the one who didn't care that I became anorexic, even though it was your fault. You are the one who tried to kill me, and never gave me a proper childhood! And you were never a mother to me." I spat out, yelling and screaming, when I realized I had been crying the entire time. Niall seemed to have realized who I was talking to, yet still a little confused on how. He looked distant.. Like he didn't know what to do. Honestly, I don't either.