Chapter 15. Over and Over Again.

Chapter 15. 

Niall's POV.

When I saw her on the street, I was so scared. I haven't seen her in a week and I'm a wreck. Why did I go and mess up? I am so stupid. And seeing all the hate she is getting on Twitter, I feel super bad about it. 

I reach the street her hotel is on, and went up to the counter. A young looking blonde woman was standing behind it, eyes glued to a computer. 

"Excuse me.." Her head shot up. "What room is Brooklyn Adams in?" I asked.

"You can't see her."

"Why not?" 

"She requested to not let you to her room. I can give her a message."

"No message needed. I just really want you to help me. I'm guessing you and Brooke are friends. Well, I still really love her, and-" 

"I understand, I really do. If I could, I'd give you her room number in a heartbeat. But if I did, I'd get fired."

"You may understand that, but what you don't understand is I'm worried about her. She just tweeted this. 'She is a painter, but her story has a twist. The blade is a brush and the canvas is her wrist.' I'm really worried and I just need to check on her, please!" I pleaded. 

A look of worry flashed her eyes. "Go on, go!"

I thanked her quickly before running up the stairs, forgetting about the elevator. The room number being repeated in my head multiple times. 234, 234, 234, 234, 234..

I reached it finally, knocking on the door viciously. She wasn't afraid to attempt suicide once, she won't be this time either, I'm afraid.  

"Niall!" I hear being called from the hall. I turn to see the blonde that was behind the counter. "Here, use it!" she shoves a card in my face. I take it and shove it in the slot on the door, then pushing it open. I run to the nearest room, which happened to be her room. Photos of us in frames everywhere, her phone on her bed, but her nowhere in sight.

Finally, I ran to the bathroom, and opened the door to find Brooke looking miserable and overflown with tears, seconds away from tearing that blade straight through her wrist.

"Brooke, stop!" I yell, but I'm too late. The moment it hits her wrist, a thin stream of blood flows down and drips onto the floor. "NO!"

"Why do you care? Why do you care so much? Why don't you just agree all the others, and wish me dead already? You're call. Say the word and I'm gone. You were all I had left.. All I cared about. Without you I have nothing, so why should I continue to live this way? Why am I still here?" 

My breath got caught in my throat. 

"Brooklyn.. You're beautiful. Amazing. I love you. I always have and always will. No matter how many mistakes we make, I will always love you. I care about you because you are the best thing that happened to me. If I lost you, I don't know what I'd do with myself. I can hardly live with myself right now just knowing I hurt you. If you killed yourself, I would.. I don't even know, because I don't even want to think about that. I will always be here for you. And all those low-life losers who tweet you nonstop about how you should hurt yourself are irrelevant, because they're probably just some 13 year old who doesn't have enough of a life to get off of the computer and shut their asses up. Don't listen to them babe. I love you and that's what matters." I explained, wrapping a cloth around her wrist and applying pressure to stop the bleeding. 

"Just go away."

(A/N: I have been at the hospital all day! Ugh! I fractured my arm. So I have to wear a sling. Lolol. 

-_- Anyways you have a nice night now. )