Chapter 7. Packing Up.

Dedicated to Isabellestories for helping me out! She's probably the reason most of you are reading this, so.. Thanks!

Just a filler. Nothing major. Don't hate me? Thanksyousss.

And you get to see things in Niall's pov now! Yaaaaayyyy. Hah, kbye.

-Niall's POV-

Brooklyn zoned out, and was staring straight ahead of her, still walking.

"Brooke?" I repeated her name like ten times, before pulling my phone out and shining the light in her eyes.

"BROOKLYN!"

Her head snapped over to me, flinching at the light. I turned it off and put it back in my pocket.

"You zoned out."

"Oh."

"Yeah.. Wanna go back to the flat?"

"Yeah."

"What were you thinking about?" I hesitantly asked her.

"You. Me. Everyone. How I treat you guys like crap.."

"What? No. Whenever you yell at us, it's funny. And don't you think otherwise."

"Err.. Okay?" She laughed. I love her laugh. I love her smile, her eyes.. But do I love her? No. Not in a bad way, of course. It's just way.. Way too early. I stifle a laugh to myself just thinking about it. She is an amazing girl..

Soon enough, we're at the door of the flat.

We enter, to be greeted by four boys.

"HELLO!"

"Hey." She replied, before yawning.

"Okay, let's get you to bed." She nodded, and I picked her up bridal style, her head on my chest.

I layed her down on the bed, and layed next to her, twirling her long hair. She must have really been letting it grow out for a while for it to be this long..

I traced her face softly, and I watched as the corners of her mouth twitched up into a smile, and her eyes fluttered open.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" She whispered, probably not meaning to say it.

"Oh, am I?" I smirked, as she blushed.

"Of course."

Our lips connected, not for long, but it was still amazing. She layed back down, and quickly went to sleep, as did I.

-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_-~_

I woke up before Brooke, surprisingly. I have been staring at her face for about five minutes, watching her sleep. She looks so cute. Why does she have to be so dang beautiful? We were both still laying down, facing eachother. One of her hands were intertwined with mine, the other tangled in my hair. My other hand was wrapped around her. Our legs were tangled together.

I was staring at her for another ten minutes, maybe, when her brown eyes fluttered open. She immediately blushed.

"How long have you been staring at me?" She whispered.

"I don't know, fifteen minutes?"

"Creep." She laughed, before untangling her body from mine. How amazing is it to be able to wake up every day with your girlfriend in your arms? Amazing, I tell you. Amazing.

She randomly hugged me, and I hugged back. I rested my head on her shoulder, instantly inhaling the scent of her hair. Once again, amazing. Her hair was all around beautiful, like herself. It always smells like strawberries.