Disclaimer

Hey my lovely readers! I want to first thank you all for the support on my previous two stories! I truly love all the comments and interactions, it definitely keeps me motivated to write .. (even though I have a history of falling off..)

With this particular story, it is something very different than what I have ever written either on the old message board or now here on this new platform. I said that to say this, which is to please bear with me; I want this story to be as articulate as possible. It will be gory, very sexually explicit, vulgar, and even shed light on issues often not spoken about and/or kept behind closed doors. I have been working on this story for months just simply editing or fearing that I shouldn't post it, but I feel ready as of now and I am hoping that you all will enjoy it just as much as I have enjoyed piecing it together.

I do not own any rights to pictures (we all know I love to add them in), and all written work is mine. If at any point I feel this story has turned in a different direction or conceived in a way that I have no planned, I will *possibly* delete. But besides that, please enjoy 'The Surgeon' and be prepared for a whirlwind of great content!

All my love, Rae 💞