XIII.

Warning: Sexually, explicit chapter ahead. If at all scenes of this nature make you uncomfortable, please do not read on.

***

Beyoncé

"You have everything ready?" I asked Aaliyah as she slowly walked down the steps. I immediately noticed her sluggish behavior but held back my words for I had nothing encouraging or happy to say. It's been a few days after her little incident in the kitchen and ever since we've shared little to no words to each other. While I knew her anger was to be expected, I didn't realize how much her words would hurt me as she called me out on my abnormal behavior; if there was anyone I didn't want to let down in this troubling time, it was her .. but it seems I've done just that.

"Mmhm." She called out. I sighed loudly and placed my cell phone in my leather, biker jacket before grabbing my own luggage and heading to the car. Amidst all the chaos, I was happy to be finally getting a break with the man that could please every part of me. He had plans to pick me up from my penthouse in order to head to the airport, so I had to make sure I got Aaliyah to my mom's within a timely manner.

"Hey baby girl!" My mom spoke once she saw her favorite grandchild. Aaliyah smiled back and I felt my heart flutter at their display of affection. Once they separated, Aaliyah went inside while my mom stayed put by the door. "Someone is very unhappy don't you think?" She asked me.

"She is, but.. what can I do?" I said with a shoulder shrug.

My mom let out a high pitch laugh in response, "Oh you know what you can do, you just have chosen not to .. which is fine, but I told you this would happen-"

"Mom." I pleaded; the last thing I needed right now was a lecture when I had to hurry to my other living space. She rolled her eyes then called Aaliyah to come say goodbye.

"Bye mom.." Aaliyah mumbled before giving me a flimsy hug. I pushed her back into my arms and held her tight, regardless of how much she didn't want to be bothered with me.

"I love you, behave, call me if necessary."

"Yeah, love you too." She said quickly and didn't even bother to look my way before heading back inside.

"Thanks again, Ma. She may or may not spend majority of her time with her friend Rue so.. don't be alarmed." I forewarned.

"Okay baby, travel safe! Use protection.." She whispered the last part, causing me to let out a nervous laugh. We shared a warm hug before I drove off and when I settled my car into my assigned parking spot in the private garage, I hoisted my carry on over my shoulder and wheeled my suitcase toward the elevator. Just as I made it through the back door, my phone rang and I knew to open the door when I saw Jay's name. The sound of the door opening caused him to look up from his phone; seeing my face on the other side brought out a big smile.

"Wassup, BB!" He spoke, allowing his native New York accent to come alive. I said nothing but fell into his arms and he hugged me tight. Next, our lips met for a kiss and I couldn't help but moan as he gripped my ass in a sexual manner.

"I missed you.." I mumbled once we separated from our kiss. 

He laughed lightly, "I missed your crazy ass too. You got everything ready?"

I mugged him for calling me crazy before showing him my bags at the back door. He took them with no problem and loaded them in the trunk of a sleek Chevy Suburban.

"I swear I can't keep up with your cars at this point." I commented as he led me by my hand down the steps.

"It's a company car," He said coolly as we got situated inside. The familiar face of Nasir greeted me with a smile and I was shocked to see him driving.