part 10

*Cassies pov*
Cameron didn't tell me where we were going so I had no idea what I had to wear. I sent him a quick text asking what I should wear and he said a dress is fine. I picked out my black and red dress with black heels and laid them on my bed while I took a quick shower and got ready. I'm actually feeling kind of nervous. This wasn't just us hanging out, it's an actual date. I'm starting to really like this kid and I just don't want to mess anything up. After I got ready I stared in the mirror judging myself. I'm not skinny but not fat. What if he doesn't think I look good? What if I have too much makeup on? What if my hair doesn't look good? I was starting to get really nervous when I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and looked through the peep hole to see who it was before opening. Cameron? All I could see was his face. That's weird. Last time he just texted me that he was here. I opened my front door and he picked up his head that was looking at the ground. He had on a dark black suit with a red bow tie with his hands behind his back. My god he looked gorgeous. His hair swept right above his forehead perfectly. Cameron picked up his head that was staring at the floor and his jaw dropped. Wow, I knew it. I knew I didn't look good. I'm so embarrassed. "C-Cassie" he stuttered. "What? Is it my makeup? I knew I had too much on" I said while backing out the door. As I was turning away I felt him gently grab my wrist and turn me around quickly and now I was body to body with him. Our faces were just centimeters apart, this includes our lips. He whispered closely by my lips saying "You look absolutely beautiful." He said staring deep into my eyes. We lost eye contact when he looked down at my lips. My stomach started doing flips, I wanted him to kiss me so so bad. He looked back up at my eyes, smiled, then released his hold of me. Ugh, he's such a tease.

When we got to the restaurant Cameron got out of the car and opened the car door for me. "Thankkk you" I said in a joyful tone. "Ofcourse" he replied while looking down at my hand that was swaying by my side. He grabbed it and intertwined our fingers. "Let's go" he said flashing his beautiful smile once again and leading me into the restaurant.

The waiter sat us at our table and asked for our drinks. "What do you want?" Cameron asked me. "Coke" I told him. "Two Cokes please" he told the waiter. "Geez, I'm starving" Cameron told me. So was I. I haven't eaten anything all day but I don't want to seem like a pig in front of him. But a salad also isn't going to cut it. "So am I" I agreed. The waiter came back and asked for our orders. "I'll have a 12 ounce ribeye steak, cooked medium rare please, and she'll have a ...." "I'll have the same" I filled in for him. The waiter jotted down our orders and left. "Wow, thank god you aren't one of those girls who care about eating in front of guys and just get a salad" he told me sounding relieved. "Haha, well, if I'm hungry, I'm hungry."
"True that" he agreed. "So look, you remember Chris?" Cameron asked. I nodded my head yes. "Okay well tonight was his birthday party and I missed it to come with you"
"Oh no Cameron, why'd you do that?! We could have rescheduled!!"
"No, absolutely not. This is our first date and I wouldn't miss it for anything" he said while reaching over the table grabbing my hand and holding it. He was so warm and comforting, I loved it. "Besides, I told him we could swing by after dinner before I bring you home." "Yeah, that's cool. I live right next door anyway so that won't be a problem." I assured him. "Awesome" he said smiling at me. For the rest of dinner we just sat and talked about anything and everything. He's so easy to talk to and that's what I love about him. He told me stories from when he was little. We shared little facts about each other and just got to know each other more. I seemed to learn more and more about him tonight, and not one thing that I learned was bad. He's such a genuine person and has that certain charm that just makes me fall head over heels for him. Once we were done Cameron signaled for the check and we got up to leave to go to Chris' house.