backstory

This has abuse.
Murder
Bad spelling
Bad Grammer
Bad words
Fight me Kachaan
Overdeku
Overhaul be younger
No hate
Izuku be really smart in this
Izuku got no quirk
Dabi is a Todoroki
Fight me Kachaan
Bye

Touya's point of view

My mom was taken to the hospital a month ago because she is pregnant with triplets. I get to meet them today. My sister and brother were waiting in the car for me. I grabbed some toys for entertainment till we got there. I ran down stairs with the bag and hoped in to the car. After 30 minutes of driving we got to the hospital. We all went in and sat in the waiting room. Our Father went in before us to go see Mom. After a few minutes they let us in the small room. It was quite dark in the room. On the bed I saw my Mother on the bed holding three baby's. They were so cute. I walked over and looked at all of there cute faces. Then one opened his little eyes. His eyes where bright blue like mine. He started crying and looked at me. He was so cute.

"This is Izuku, Touya. I think he wants his big brother. Do you remember how to hold a baby and will you hold him, Touya?" Said my mother as she shifted so I was closer to Izuku. I smiled and carefully picked him up. He stopped crying and just looked in to my eyes. I will not let anything happen to my baby brothers. I noticed that his eyes where a bit cloudy. It is probably just my imagination. He has small little green and red freckles on his checks. His soulmate mark looks like a flower with snow on it. Well I hope his soulmate is not a jerk. If he is I will make him fear me. No matter what! I sat down and held him close to my chest. Fuyumi was handed a baby and so was Natsuo.

"Fuyumi you have little Shoto and Natsuo you have Shinsou! Shoto is the oldest, Shinsou is second oldest and Izuku is the youngest triplet!" Said our Mother. She looked so happy right now. The rest of the day we spent with our Mother. Our Father left the hospital early and we decided to stay the night to help Mom. Nothing could ruin this day. Maybe the house wouldn't be so lonely anymore.

Five years later

3rd person

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shoto! Shinsou! Help the tickle monsters are coming!"

"Oh no quickly run to kitchen! We can't let them get us! Hurry up Shinsou! Izuku, come on there right behind us!"

"I'm not that slow Shoto! Izuku hurry up! The safe zone is just up hear!"

"I'm going as fast I can Shinsou! Shoto hurry the safe zone will only be safe for a few more minutes!"

The three boys ran in to the kitchen and hugged there Mother knowing that the tickle monsters couldn't come in the kitchen. Right as they got in the three older Todoroki children turned the corner. The triplets escaped agian. There Mother smiles at her lovely children's game. She patted Shoto's head softly. She loves her kids so much. Then the alarm for the cookies went off. The triplets backed up and looked in amazement as the cookies were pulled from the oven. They looked so good. Izuku ran over to Touya and pulled him in the kitchen.

"Izuku, tickle monsters are not allowed in the kitchen remember?" Said Touya as he 'tried' to escape the tiny child's grip.

"But what if the tickle monsters are just sad that they can't get any cookies, Touya! What if we give them some cookies? They might stop chasing us and we can all be friends!" Said the small bean. The family just looked at the adorable child. He was going to accomplish great things one day but he must be protected at all cost.

Touya smiled at his little bean and scoped him up in to his arms. Izuku hugged him tightly. The other triplets then went to there snuggle buddy's and got them to pick them up to. They didn't want there mother to feel left out so a group huge was made in the kitchen. The hug broke apart after a few minutes. The family sat down and enjoyed cookies with milk. They were all laughing and having fun together but all good things end to soon. There Father came home. Touya grabbed the triplets and ran to his room. Fuyumi cleaned off the table and made it look untouched. Natsuo put up he cookies and cleaned around the table just incase. There Mother went to distract her husband. Touya came downstairs after a few minutes and went to help start food for his Father. Fuyumi went to help him with the cooking.