sports festival part tree

Izuku's point of view

I once again walked in to the station with my classmates that passed. Needless to say about my interaction with everyone else they were pissed that a quirkless kid won. So mission accomplished! Though I still want to prove Mel's second clam wrong. Thinking of Mel I have done a good job of avoiding her and my family. I just don't want to hear them complain or complement me. Well it would be complements first and then they would tell me Father would kill me for my family. I just don't feel like hearing that at the moment. After all the classes that still had kids in were out in the field with us the pro hero Midnight came on stage agian. She cracked her wipe at us to make us all pay attention to her. She is kinda scary to be honest. The she then grabbed the microphone from the stage and held it up to her mouth.

"Next we have the Cavalry Battle! The rules for this game are very simple! You just need to form a team with a Max of four players! Then you need to try to get as many head bands as you can but be careful because other people can take away your head bands! Oh and the winner of the last event has 1 million points." - Midnight

Everyone was now starting at me. I could it and see it. What did I get myself in to?

"Alright now go and find or make your team!" - Midnight

Everyone ran off to find there own teams. No one is going to want to be on my team so there is only one thing to do. Remember my robots that u made that have a human shape. Yeah, I think they can count as my team. I should ask Midnight. I walked up to the stage and tapped on Midnight's leg. She looked down at me and I asked her about me using robots as my team mates. She said yes and announced it to everyone. Yes! I should be able to win pretty easily now! I hope. I then went on to the field with all of the other people that already got teams. Shoto and Shinsou were on a team with Mel. Also some kid with glasses and blue hair. Sorry brothers but I need to prove them all wrong. After a few minutes Everyone got in to there teams and the game was called. Everyone went for me immediately which was a bad move for them. I activated my drone and had them fly me in to the sky before the other teams could grab my head band. I can just fly the hole time! Even if someone else can fly I can just shoot them with my Lazer drones. If they touch me I also have my spider robots. If my drones all break somehow I have my human robots. Oh great some kid is flying at me. It's the Pomeranian! I send my Lazer drones at him and make the drones carrying me go a bit higher in the sky to avoid long rang attaches. I then looked at the clock. I have one minute left. Suddenly fire is shot right infront of me. I just Shoto and Shinsou are mad. I looked down and saw Shoto and Shinsou were flying with hover boots. Lovely. I send some of my Lazer drones to distract them like some of my drones are distracting the angry Pomeranian child. 30 seconds! Shinsou broke one of my drones and so did Shoto. 20 seconds! They try to shoot up at me but and held back by a drone. 10 seconds! Pomeranian destroyed most of my drones. Only two are holding him back. 5 seconds! Shoto breaks the last drone that is attacking him. The timer goes off with a loud beep. The match ends. I won. Holly Molly I won. I get bragging rights! I make my four drones that are left bring me back to the ground safely. I won. Father is so going to kill me later. I have so many drones to fix now but that doesn't matter at the moment because I won. I hope Mom, Touya, Natsuo, and Fuymui can see me. I hope there proud of me. Shoto and Shinsou are so going to scold me later. I wonder what will happen when the crowd finds out that I am quirkless. Heh they will probably have to rethink there hole life. I can't believe I won though! Look out world because a quirkless kid just won two parts of the sports festival!