AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no one's point of view

All Mighty and the other Bitches- I mean heros and police where waiting to attack the League of Legends- I mean Villains base. All Might carefully knocked on the door and said in a sweet girly voice.

"Pizza Delivery!" - All Mighty

"YES THE PIZZA HERE! KUROGIRI GET OUT THE COKE! WE'RE HAVING A PIZZA PARTY!" - Shigaraki?

All Mighty then burst down da door (that's door abuse, you bastard) and Mr. Woodman burst threw the wall. (how dare he hurt my husbando!) Wood then went everywhere and trapped da Villains then Mr. Yellow midget man knocked out Dabu! All Mighty then quickly untied Bakugo, Shinsou, and Shoto but was about to leave without Izuku but Shoto mentally said 'fuck you' and untied Izuku.

Then black goop came out of the league of Villains mouth and also Kachaan's mouth. The league and Kachaan disappeared in to nothing as a bunch of Numo appeared out of a strange black goop. All Might quickly show out of the roof of the villain's hide out over to who knows where while Izuku, Shoto and Shinsou all ran away from the rampaging Nom-Noms with Shinsou dragging Izuku of course.

After our favorite Todoroki's got out of the bar they quickly ran over to the police waiting on them while Endeavor (eww) fought the tiny, gray Nom-Noms. Once the po-po finally noticed the Todorokis (I made it plural) they shoved them in to an ambulance (a weeeeeewo car) and quickly got them out of the area.

Meanwhile Momo, Iida?, Kirishima, Denki, Tsu and Gravity wamen where flying through the air with a very angry pomeranian child. Lovely.