the sports festival

(I am sorry reader that love Mel for I have sinned. Warning bulling ahead)

Izuku's point of view

Beep beep beep wake up bEaN beep beep beep beep boop

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I felt around my bed till I found my glasses. Today was the sports festival! I got out of bed and went to go change in to my school uniform. After I got ready I took a few of my pills and texted Shoto to get before I kill him. He didn't reply. Welp I tried! I then packed up all of my approved by my teachers inventions in my bag and left the dorms. Shoto and Shinsou can wake up on there own this time. After all they pulled a prank on me yesterday so this is vengeance. I then began my walk to class. I am so excited! Me and Mel have been working for weeks on are inventions. I even made an army of spiders, and a robot. I also made drone that I can see from and some drones that I can grab on to so I can fly. Also a mini lazer gun. How I got all of this approved you may ask? Well I am very convening when I want to be. Now I am right out side of the classroom door. I was about to open it when I heard my name. Are they talking about me? I should listen to what they are saying to make sure.

"OMG Todoroki is so USLESS compared to his brother's!"

"I know right! Hey Mei what do you think about him?"

"Izuku? Oh I think he is a big crybaby! He is so weak! Also he is quirkless! I am only being his friend so I can take his inventions one day!" - Mel

"Hahahahahahahaha OMG His quirkless! No wonder his Dad hates him."

"Class stop talking about your classmate! He will be here soon and you don't want his brother's to try to kill you today!" - Power Loader

"Yes Sir!" - Mel

Why? God damnit. I-i though this school wasn't going to be like this. Alright well Mel is not my friend. I should probably try to avoid her then since we aren't friends. I took a few of my pills and wiped my eyes. Alright just breath. Pretend everything is fine. I'll show them who is weak at the sports festival. I waited a few minutes before opening the door to the classroom. I walked straight to my seat and began to draw in my book. I decided to draw the school because why not. After a few minutes everyone was in the classroom and the teacher was giving us a pet talk. I wasn't paying attention until we all got up to leave. I made sure all of my inventions were in my bag and I left with everyone else. I decided to stay in the back of the line this time. Mel went off to talk to a group of girls and I didn't try to talk to her. We then all got on the busses and I stayed in the back of the bus. No one tryed to talk to me and I didn't try to talk to anyone either. I just decided to draw some pieces of cotton candy pink and dark blue candy. I don't know why but I have the feeling that if they were real I wouldn't want to eat them. After a few hours of driving we arrived at a huge stadium. Everyone else was so excited but I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for today. I once again hanged out in the back of the line when we went inside of the place. He then all went in to the locker room to change in to our gym uniforms. Mine was long sleeve for obvious reasons. I went in to change last also for obvious reasons. We all then walked in to the open where everyone could see us. Including father. I am going to win to show them that I am not weak.