abracadabra were still seeing blood

Da next day

This is a bit of a short chapter...
Sorry

No one's point of view

There is torcher in this.

The is also DEATH.

Mel was currently tired to a table that was currently standing straight up like she had been for the past five hours. She was still bleeding from yesterday but she was still somehow alive. Not for very much longer though. Overhaul has decided he wants her dead. He also decided to use some of the disgusting rodents Mimic found in the base. So he did what he did best. He yelled at someone and told them what to do and so that was how a person with a rainbow wig was making Mel's table lay horizontally. The person then took a big cage that had some rats on it and put it on the bitch's stomach. They then put a small fire on the top of the square cage and walked out of the room while the bitch was screaming behind them. Overhaul was right outside of the room and walked in once the person left. They both had a good day.

Izuku was scared. Nezu had told him that he had a de for him and he didn't know how to feel. The only thing he was told about said deal was that he would get to 'help' the hero course kids and other hero course kids get some license. He had a feeling that Nezu wasn't talking about driving either, so Izuku was making a LOT of blue prints.

Izuku's old friend Mel had gone missing and so hade another kid from UA, so they had a increase in there security. Izuku was very worried about his old friend and that other kid to. If only he knew.