Exam for UA

8 years later

Izuku's point of view
Three weeks before UA starts
The support course try outs

"IZUKU GET IN HEAR!"

"C-coming Father!"

I ran down the halls to were I heard my Father's voice. I have to get there quickly. Today we have the support course try outs. I have to get in to UA. There is no other option. Shoto and Shinsou got in to the hero course with recommendations yesterday. It was so cool! I got to watch them show off infront of the heros. I hade to stay near Father though. I sent the video of it to Touya with my glasses. He didn't reply but it said he got the video. He never responds but I know it is so Father can't track him. I wish he was hear. He would have been so proud of me, Shoto and Shinsou. I ran into the room and saw Father waiting by the door. I slipped on my shoes and walked over to him while looking at the ground. He grabbed my neck brace and put it on me. My neck brace covers all of my neck. It is really uncomfortable to move in. Everytime we go outside we have to wear them. Father wouldn't tell us why we hade to wear them though. He backs away from me and I look up at him. He gets the keys to the choker and locks it. Only he can unlock the stupid choker. After Touya left this started. I think Father thinks he left because he found his soulmate. He puts up the key on the highest shelf near the door. Father and Touya were the only ones tall enough to reach that shelf. He grunts angrily and walks outside. I follow after him. We walk to the gate and we meet up with Fuyumi. She smiled at me and did a small wave. I nodded slightly to show I saw her and waved back. Fuyumi would be taking me to the school. Father put in the gate code and it opened. He then went back inside. I ran up to Fuyumi and hugged her. I hadn't seen her in a week. Father keep dragging me to training with Shoto and Shinsou. It sucked. I hade to rebuild my glasses each morning afterwords. Our hug broke apart after a few minutes and then started our walk to UA. I couldn't stop shaking. I am so nervous. We get up to the gates and I walk inside. Fuyumi waits by the gates for me and I give her a small wave. I continued my walk in to the building and avoid falling over a rock. I go inside and quickly find the spot for the support team. I know it is hear because u heard an explosion. It also has a huge sigh above a door that says SUPPORT TEAM OVER HEAR! I guess people miss it the room a lot. I walk inside and see a lot of people drawing blueprints. I find an empty table and started to set up my supplies. I organize my pencils by size and color. I do the same thing with my blueprints. After I'm done doing my organization I sit down in the chair to wait for the exam to start.

"HEY KID, WHAT'S YOUR GLASSES FOR?!?!"

"AAHHHHHHHHHH"

I fell out of my chair and hit the floor. I sit up and see a girl with pink hair and yellow eyes. She offered my her hand and I gladly take it. I get up and rub my head. That hurt. She giggled at me.

Izuku-I
???-?

"So, umm what did you need?"

"OH I just wanted to now what your glasses did! My name is Mel by the way!"

"umm They help me see. I am kinda blind so they let me see when I have them on and my name is Izuku Todoroki! It is nice to meet you! .......But please don't scare me again like that".

"Did you make the your self? wait..... YOU'RE A TODOROKI!"

"Umm....y-yes?"

"So your Dad is the number two hero?!?!"

"Y-yeah but can we not talk about it. The exam is about to start. I did make the glasses to answer your question. I did when I was five when I learned I would lose my sight completely".

"OKAY! Can I sit next to you there are no empty seats".

"Sure!"

Mel say down next to me and I sat down agian. I just made a friend! My first real friend that is not my sibling! The teacher walks in the class room. It is the pro hero Snape. That is so cool. I sit up properly and get ready to go grab supplies. He then started to speak.