sports festival part five (short chapter)

Izuku's point of view

I walked out of the field and in to the cold hallways of the stadium. I am fighting Shinsou next. I don't want to fight him. If I beat him Father will train him more and if I don't win then those kids will be right and Father will probably train both of us even harder. I mean I could always pull a Touya and leave.... Oh God now I feel sad! Why did I think about Touya?  Shoot gotta shop crying! I can't let them find me like this! I quickly whipped away my tears and quickly looked around to make sure no one was around. Well I guess I could always drop out of the festival but I feel like I would let people down. Well I am just going to fight him and hope for the best. I am so dead. I walked around a corner and then saw my Father. So I did what any person would do and ran away from him. I then hid in a locker and prayed that he wouldn't see me. Thankfully he walked right past me. So far I have managed to avoid my classmates, teachers, family by hiding in lockers and by watching the fights from the TV in the food court. I could just hid out in this locker the hole time but that would be kinda of pathetic. It was quite funny tho when Mei used that kid for advertisement. To bad I didn't make any robots like that. It would be really helpful. For Shinsou all I have to do is not talk to him. Which is very hard for me. I will also have to avoid his flames. Which I am kinda good at from Father's 'training'. So i am probably going to die. If I win against Shinsou I will have to go against Shoto. If a really big IF I beat them then I will have to fight that super strong blond guy. I am so dead. I should probably send Touya my funeral arrangements and that Father is not allowed at my funeral!

"The next fight we have is Izuku Todoroki from the support course vs the fire bender Shinsou Todoroki from the hero course! Brother vs brother!"

That just lovely. I slowly get out of my 'please go away' locker and I ran over to the perspiration for 'fighting your fellow teenagers' room. I am so dead. I have five minutes to write my after I die plans and get mentally ready to fight my brother. I better start now. I mean I can't write them when I die. After I write the plans for my funeral and send them to Touya I was called out in to the field. I slowly walked out but once I saw father was heading my way I booked it down to hall out in to the open field. I am now face to face with my big brother, Todoroki Shinsou.