USJ!

Izuku's point of view

Me and Mei building a small Lazer gun for fun. We were designing it to be a rescue items because it can get rid of rocks or debris with ease. If it works of course. Mei was picking out the colors and I got to pick out the type of medal we would use. Suddenly the door flew open and a hobo hero stood in the doorway.

"Can Izuku and Mei come out hear please? I will bring them back when the training is over. " - Erasehead

I stood up and looked at Mei who just shrugged. We both walked out of the classroom and I was trying not to make it obvious that I was panicking inside. We walked out of the classroom and Erasehead just told us to follow him. We did just that. Erasehead lead us to some busses at the front of the school and then finally explained what the poop was happening.

"So you guys are going to be observing 1-A us there quirks in a training exercise. Sometimes we might need you to play the victim in some of the biomes. You can give suggestions, or tell them your ideas for some modifications to the suits. Just make sure to tell them the changes you want to add also tell your teacher as well." - Erasehead

"Okay! We can do that right, Izu?" - Mei

"Y-yeah that doesn't s-sound to hard!" - Izuku

"Hmm Well get on the bus. The rest of the class will arrive soon." - Erasehead

We both scrambled on to the bus. The bus was super clean and strangely shiny. We decided to sit in the back of the bus because we can. I then got out my note book and stared to draw an outline for people for later of course. They don't look like anyone but it is for when I do draw the kids that we are seeing. Oh I almost forgot! Shoto and Shinsou are in this class! I can't wait to see them. Maybe I can embarrass them infront of people agian! >:•> In the meantime I should probably finish the outlines for later.

There was then a loud thump on the side of the bus. What was that? I looked out the window and saw the heros in training where outside of the bus. Oh and there are my brothers! I looked at Mei who was beside me and she saw them to. I sat back in my seat and waited for the other people to enter the bus. Eventually all of them came on the bus and my brothers looked shocked and excited to see me. I smiled at them and they sat beside me on the bus. The other hero kids were looking at me. So I looked back through my panic at them. It was scary! Shoto seemed to notice my panic and glared at the other kids. They then finally stopped staring at me. Thank God! After I wisper a quick 'thank you' to Shoto I once agian started to draw the actual hero kids this time and there hero costumes. I was just about done with the frog child when the bus stopped. At least I got seven done before we got hear. I can finish the rest inside, so no harm done. After we got off of the bus me, Mel, Shoto, and Shinsou went off in an isolated group and began to quietly talk. Then the natural disaster pro hero 13 came out of nowhere! She is so cool and her quirk is amazing! He then explained his quirk and told us about the USJ. There are so many biomes. I can't wait to see them all! This is going to be so much fun! Once he finished explaining he asked everyone if they had any questions. No one did thankfully. After a few minutes we went inside of the USJ. The place was huge! I stood beside Mei and we were already getting ready for our building spree later. I am so excited! 13 then began to tell everyone where to go. I got the water world. Good thing I made my glasses water proof! Right when we were about to go the lights suddenly flicked off and on. I jumped back from the lights and then the fountain began to stop and then it started up agian. A huge purple portal then opened and hundreds of villains came out. Shinsou pulled me back towards the rest of the group and growled. There were so many villains coming out of the portal. Eventually the last three came out and are probably the leaders. One of them was a huge bird monster. The other seemed to be made out of the purple mist that the portal was made of. The last one was in the middle and it was the guy that tried to kidnap me with that girl. I backed up a bit more in to Shinsou. I felt the villains eyes where on me and my brothers. It was terrifying. Then Erasehead ran at the villains with his scarf out. He began beating up the villains left and right. Shinsou pulled me away from the fight and we begin to evacuate with 13. We were almost to the door when portal man popped up. He made a speach about there group which was apparently called the league of villains and he then surrounded us with some purple mist stuff that sent us threw some portals. I was suddenly falling and when I looked down I saw that I was falling in to the forest biome. I don't have a way to stop myself! I am going to die or at least critically injure myself from a fall at this hight. I was about to hit the ground when I was suddenly grabbed by......

Wait for it

Still going

No one's point of view

Not there yet

Just a little more

I lied about the little more (not sorry!)

Still going

It was not Dabi!

It was Shoto! His brother powers kicked in! Shoto cought Izuku while sliding on a ramp of ice and brought his baby brother to the ground safely. Yay!

Izuku's point of view

I looked up at Shoto and hugged his waist. I was still shaking slightly. That was to scary! Shoto rubbed my back to comfort me and it was working! Then there was suddenly a loud bang. I looked up at the entrance to the USJ and saw All Might. There was only one problem though. He wasn't smiling. Suddenly a pink gas filled the lower parts of the USJ. I was coughing from it and I felt so tired. Shoto had passed out on the ground next to me and soon I dropped to the ground as well. Some guy was walking towards me. He had purple scars on his body and bright blue eyes. The last words I heard was 'see you soon Izu-.' I then blacked out.