NOPE (edited)

No one's point of view

"HELLO everyone, welcome back to random news! Today we have a interesting story today. All of class 1-A, 1-B and two students from the support course at UA were on a file trip today were villains had attacked there camp. Four students were kidnapped from the camp. These students are Katsuki Bakuogo from 1-A who got first place at the sports festival, Izuku Todoroki from the support course, Shoto Todoroki from 1-A who was second in the sports festival, and Shinsou Todoroki who got third in the sports festival. It has been said that the attack was organized by the League of Villains. Here we have an interview with class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Eraserhea-" - the TV lady

A blond haired girl turned down the TV and jumped over to were the four captives were. Three of them were awake and glaring at her while Izuku Todoroki was still asleep in the chair they tied him to. Two of the tied up children glared as the blond girl skipped closer to the sleeping boy.

"Dabi! When will little Izu-zu wake up!" - Toga

"Soon, you Crazy bitch." - Dabi

A man with purple patches that was apparently Dabi sat on the couch watching the girl closely as she hopped around the unconscious teen. The crusty musty yandere eventually skipped away from the teen and went back up the stairs of the rundown bar. How did this happen you are probably not wondering or some of you might be wondering what the fuck happened at the sports festival well lucky for you I don't feel to much of an asshole today so I will tell you! Also someone grab Sero because the fourth wall is broken AGIAN and I don't feel bad!

A few months ago at the sports festival

Izuku walked on to the stage and glared at Shinsou and Shinsou glared right back at him.

"Alright competitors! Remember the rules! Anything is allowed as long as you opponent is out of the ring or unable to fight you win!" - Midnight

"Ready" - Midnight

"I'm sorry little brother but I can't let you win." - Shinsou

"I'm glad. I would be disappointed if you did big bro!" - Izuku

"SET" - Midnight

Izuku took a deep breath and continued to glare.

"GO!" - Midnight

Shinsou shot at Izuku with incredible speeds and attempted to flip him over his head. Izuku quickly jumped out of the way and activated his drones. The drones flew at Shinsou and began shooting lazers at him.

Shoto watched from the stands and was having an internal conflict about which of his brothers he should be cheering for. Though he was having a very hard time ignoring his classmates talking about how Shinsou would have been a good villain and how Izuku was useless. His Father stood next to him so Shoto couldn't yell at the or tell them to shut up. No matter how much he really wanted to put them and ice and leave them to rot, he had to stay quiet. He would just kick there ass in training and make sure they got a cold from it. That would probably make Shoto feel a bit better after the fifth time. He really disliked his classmates.

Izuku threw Shinsou over his shoulder and kicked him in the side. Shinsou shot up and grabbed Izuku's leg and made Izuku fall on his ass. Shinsou quickly pinned Izuku to the ground as the crowd cheered.

"One!" - Midnight

Izuku was struggling to get out of Shinsou's hold.

"Two!" - Midnight

Shinsou would not get off of him. Izuku's vision was getting blurry.

"Three!" - Midnight

Izuku stopped struggling. He passed out from exhaustion and from the drugs placed in his food from when he ate lunch.

"Shinsou wins!" - Midnight

One day ago

No one's point of view

One smol support course students were walking along the long path that lead up to a extremely dark cave were a small seven year old sat alone. When the green haired teen got to the cave he sat down next to the sobbing boy and pulled him in to his lap. The boy tried to fight him but eventually just accepted the affection and cried in to the boys dark green shirt. The teen patted the boys shirt and they sat there on the edge of the cave looking over the lush dark green forest. When both of them were about to fall asleep the forest suddenly burst in to flames. Izuku quickly grabbed Koda and ran to the trail that lead to the ground but a cloaked figure stood in there way.

"Oh so You're one of the brats we need! Funny I thought you would have been taller." - Muscular

"I-I won't let y-you h-hurt Koda!" - Izuku

"What are you gonna do to stop me then? Last I checked your quirkless and blind. So what are you gonna do scream for help? Where on a cliff kid no one will come save you here but I mean even if they could why would they! Your just dead wight to them, kid!" - Muscular

Izuku backed up away from the man and shook his head. It wasn't true. They did care about him and he wasn't usless..... Right. Ignoring his self doubt he once again mentally scolded himself for not telling anyone where he was going to be. The cloaked figure powered up his quirk and shoot forward at unbelievable speeds. Izuku tryed to move out of the way but he wasn't fast enough. Luckly he was able to block Koda from the impact of the hit with his arms. The figure stood over Izuku and Koda with a sick smile on his face. Izuku looked down at Koda and made a quick decision that would hopefully save Koda's life even if it meant him dying in the process.

"I-I'll go with y-you if you d-don't hurt K-koda!- Izuku

"Huh? Giving up just like that? Hmmm fine. Send the baby on his way then." - Muscular

Izuku let out a sigh of relief and slowly sat up with Koda still in his arms.

"K-koda I need y-you to run b-back to the b-building, okay. H-hurry go!" - Izuku

Izuku pushed the small boy towards the path and the boy quickly ran down the path. Muscular then grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled the boy to his feet with ease. He then shoved a needle in to the boys wrist and Izuku soon went limp just as a purple portal popped up on the cliff. Kurogiri took Izuku in his arms back though the portal and Shigaraki suddenly launched forward and began to disintegrate Muscular. In the distance red and blue fire where being shot at each other till the fire suddenly stopped. Every other villain came back other than Muscular and Moonfish that night. All there goals had been completed as well. It was a good night for the villains but a tragic one for the heros.