valentine's day scenarios (pt. 6) ੈ♡ aizawa x reader

The preparations had taken all day. You had prepared your whole house. You'd cleaned every inch. Dusted, swept, mopped, wiped down every counter and chair, changed the bed sheets, lit some candles, and set the table.

Honestly, you were proud of yourself.

The table was set perfectly for two. The dinner was completed, his favorite meal. You'd even made pie. There was no way he could resist you now, it just wasn't possible. You'd read every piece of information on the perfect date that was on the internet. You'd even gone so far as to ask Present Mic about what he would want. Everything was absolutely perfect.

You grinned, straightening the skirt of the tight black dress you were wearing. You heard the front door open. Immediately, you took a seat at the table. You folded your hands in your lap and looked toward the doorway for the man to come in.

Shouta sighed, walking into the house. He kicked off his shoes and scanned the area. It was so clean and taken care of. . . He raised a brow. He headed toward the dining room. Well, really he was heading to the bedroom, but he had to walk through the dining room to get to it.

"Hello, Shouta," you greeted him, beaming.

Shouta stared at you, a blank look on his features. Dinner was set, there were candles on the table, and you were dressed insanely nice.

"What's the occasion?"

You nearly choked on air.

"You're joking, right?" you resisted the growl that bubbled up.

There was no way his students hadn't been giving out Valentines chocolates and gifts all day. Had he seriously not seen them? Or was he just screwing with you? He had to be screwing with you.

"No, I'm not. What's going on?" Shouta sighed, tugging at the scarf around his neck.

Your eye twitched. You stood up, chair skidding against the wood flooring. You clenched your fists.

"You're so annoying! How can you not know what's going on?! I spent all day on this and you don't even know why I did it!"

You stormed past the raven-haired man, furious. Long fingers caught your wrist, tugging you back against a hard chest. His arm slithered around your midriff. You felt his hot breath on the side of your neck. His stubble tickled your skin as he pressed a gentle kiss on your exposed flesh.

"I'm teasing," he chuckled lowly.

You had the most annoying husband in the world.

"I hate you," you grumbled stubbornly.

Shouta chuckled.

"C'mon, let's eat, idiot."