Morning Coffee

You finished your run long after the sun had rose but soon found yourself back home. You kicked off your shoes and left your key on the table before heading into the kitchen. You flicked the coffee pot on before snagging a piece of bread from the fridge. You ate as you got the two cups of coffee ready. 7:15 A.M.

"Well good morning" a sleepy voice said as he made his way into the kitchen, "How far today?" "Ten miles" you hummed holding your cup close to your lips with one hand, offering the second cup to Mark in the other. He took it with a tired look in his eye one you recognized from a mile away. "You're not sleeping well?" you asked knowing it wasn't a true question. Mark chuckled "Not quite, minds been racing a mile a minute with potential videos." "Well quiet it down, you have quite the back log set up." You said as you got breakfast ready for yourself. "Oh please tell me you didn't finish all those edits last night." Mark groaned as he stole a few strawberries from your plate. "What else was I supposed to do? Twiddle my thumbs? Sleep?" "Y/N..." "Aye you know exactly how I work stop acting so surprised." You joked back pointing a finger to him.

The hours passed, you busied yourself with the mundane tasks. Eating, cleaning, showering. Pulling your damp h/c into a messy bun you brushed your teeth and checked your phone. 1:17 P.M not too bad. You scrolled through your twitter and checked the latest videos analytics before moving into your bedroom. It was quaint with plants and sunlight littered the walls, pictures of you and Mark growing up were scattered around. You turned your lamp on before drawing your curtains closed. Suddenly night had fallen in your little corner of the world. Off in the background you heard Marks muffled yells. With a small grin you dove into bed curling the blankets around your frame. You closed your eyes and waited for sleep to find you.