In His Eyes

Mark's POV

Mark only smirked at the computer screen once y/n had left the room. He waited patiently for Sean to notice while he went on about his plans. "For Christ sake man what are you thinking?" Sean finally asked. "You and y/n..." "Mark.." "Now hear me out." Mark started again. "You heard her, she doesn't even know me it's fair." "Yet! She doesn't know you yet. Well she does you're pretty much the same but! I think you two would get along well. Like really well." Mark wiggled his brows at the end. "Oh stop you know the only thing I've got going for me is this accent." Sean answered. "The ladies do love an accent." Mark said softly. "That they do!" Y/n chimed back in. "Does Sean have a new girl?" she asked slowly handing Mark his water. "No no. I'm way too busy you know the lifestyle!" Sean answered. Mark watched y/n smile and nod in agreement.

Y/N's POV

You left the two boys to talk; turning the volume up you couldn't hear a single thing. You had sworn you heard Mark mention your name in a quiet moment of the video but since there were no more pens thrown at you, you shook it off.

Mark

"I'm telling you, you two are a good match." Mark said bursting into laughter as he watched Sean sputter on his words. "She's right there dude!" he hissed. "Ah she can't hear me, watch." Mark leaned back in his chair and folded his arms behind his head. "Y/n, y/n hey, hey y/n," his eyes turned back to the screen to see a grimacing Sean "see I told you she's tuned out." "Whatever man."