Three Days Apart

"What do you mean you'll be gone?!" Sean whined as he stood in your doorframe. "It'll only be for a few days! Besides I haven't gone out to film in forever, especially with Tucker." "So does that mean your other project is finished?" He questioned. You scoffed while still packing your clothes. "Hardly, I haven't had time to touch it since you got here." "Oh so it's all my fault then?" "Yes, you're too distracting." You chuckled. "Well I can be even more distracting if you'd like." Sean said softly as you felt his hands dig into your shoulders. "Is that a threat or a promise?" silence hung in the air as he thought, his hands still massaging your back. "I'd like to make it a promise." He finally answered. You had finished packing and turned to face him, heaving your backpack on at the same time. "Well let's make sure it's one you can keep then, yeah?" You smirked at the pink in his cheeks. "Y/N! Tucker is here!" Mark called from downstairs. "Be right there!" You called back. "Be safe?" Sean asked as he pushed a stray hair behind your ear. "Oh stop, you know I'm taking down the drug cartel, there's no exact way to "be safe" while doing that." "Y/n..." You let out a hearty laugh, "Of course I'm going to be safe! I'll see you Wednesday night!"

Sean POV

It had taken everything in his power not to kiss y/n; from back stage at PAX till as she was walking out the door. Sean turned as the door closed behind her only to see a smug looking Mark. "Oh no." "Wh-Why does everyone keep saying that?" He asked with a tinge of annoyance. "Mark it's you, you've got that look." "What look?!" "The look of something...not good." Sean answered as he walked past Mark and into the kitchen. "Alright fine, whatever." "Ask." Sean said without looking back. "What's going on with you and y/n?" Mark asked quickly. "A whole lot of nothing." "Nothing!?" Mark sputtered. "I see a whole lot of something going on Mr. Touchy." Sean let out a breath of laughter. "I honestly wouldn't worry about it Mark, just being friendly." "Just being friendly my ass." Mark mumbled as the two made their way up to the recording room. "Do you like her?" "Yeah she's a very sweet girl, great friend to have." "Oh you're fucking kidding me right now Sean."