2

When he walked to Rami, sat alone in the cafe with his face a red fuming mess and his spoon continously toying with the pastry in front of him, he tilted his head with slight confusion.

"Sup?" He asked/greeted with a slight hesitancy to his voice and shuddered distastefully when Rami looked up at him and glared. A tight lipped smile graced Rami's lips along with the glare and Joe took a small step away from his best friend, his best friend who wouldn't stop glaring his way making him quite uncomfortable.

"Nothing!" Rami exclaimed, feigning happiness. Joe looked at him with narrow eyes and carefully sat down in front of him, afraid to make sudden moves.

"Nothing happened, you know. Just had a particular blond come to me a million times and ask about you, irritating me with his disgusting smirk and flexing muscles, trying to show off!" Rami said through gritted teeth. Once the words were processed in Joe's brain, a shit-eating grin plastered over his lips and his eyes glinted with mischief.

"I'll just be right back." Joe said as he gracefully stood up, his ego sky rocketing after getting to know the news from the Raven hair boy.

"Don't come back with any marks over your neck." Rami said as he sighed in disappointment and let him head slam on the table, besides the sweet that he was toying with, poking it mindlessly.

"No guarantee." Joe said with a smirk and ruffled Rami's hair, as he walked out of the small dinky place and walked his way on the sidewalk, immediately sighting the blond with a tall, lanky guy near the college main gate. He sped walked to them with a very evident smirk and slid his hands around the blond's waist when he was close enough. The blond smirked back and smashed their lips together, tongue immediately prodding the brunet's mouth, his hands pulling Joe closer, one in his soft hair, the other on the nape of his neck.

"Ahem! Jesus!" They both heard the other guy besides them groan out in frustration, instead fueling their make out session, making them vigorously suck at each other's lips. When the blond pulled away, he was laughing at he saw the tall guys reaction to that.

"Why are you still here, Gwil? Go away." He shoved at his bicep, pushing him away from the two.

"Yeah whatever. Just stay safe." He said and shook his head, in a motherly way. Ben rolled his eyes and pushed him yet again. Once Gwil was far away, Ben looked at Joe and ran his fingers gently over his lips and cheeks. He quickly grabbed the brunet's forearm and slid his hand down, lacing their fingers together as he tugged at it.

The brunet could care less where he was being pulled at but follow the blond and once they halted, Joe looked around and they were in one of the most silent hallways in their college. He quickly spun the blond around and reattached their lips to each other.

"Missed me so much that went around asking Rami about me?" Joe teased having difficulty saying the sentence in one go as the blond wouldn't let him, heavy breaths accompanying his words as he slowly pushed the blond near the wall.

"Oh, so he is Rami." The blond said instead and slowly caressed his back, his hands sliding over the other's lower back and pulling the brunet towards himself, their crotches brushing together, and making their breath hitch at the feeling. "He is cute. Might try him later." Ben continued to talk about the shorter raven haired boy, and Joe grinded over him, making him know that Joe was right there. Their words were all muffled by the other's lips and heavy breaths not letting them speak coherently.

"Stop talking about him. He's straight." Joe grunted out, making the blond smirk at his words.

"Oh we'll see about that." He said and pushed the brunet away from him, making him back away slowly and leaning against the other wall that as right in front of the blond.

"Why were you looking for me, anyways?" Joe asked instead as he rolled his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. He gasped when he felt a warm, wet muscle run up the length of his neck, his eyes shutting immediately and his hands meshing into the blond's hair. The tip of the blond's tongue slowly ran along his jawline and the blond latched his lips at a particular spot, right below his ear and sucked a purple bruise over his pale skin.

"I need your number." He breathed out and looked up at the brunet, smirking as he saw his blissed out face. The brunet nodded instead, relishing in the feeling.

He pulled away from Ben and shoved his hand in his pocket, pulling out the phone and handing it to Ben. Ben returned it and went back to sucking at Joe neck, making Joe accidentally drop his phone. Joe cursed under his breath but made no move to pick it up, enjoying Ben's lips on his neck.

When the blond pulled back and stared at Joe, the brunet rolled his eyes and bent down to pick up the phone and was slapped on his ass by the blond who had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You bitch!" Joe exhaled and walked down the hallway, not looking at the blond whatsoever.

"I'll text you soon, love." The blond called out to the figure walking away from him and smirked when he screamed out a "eat shit Ben," instead of saying bye.

--

I really don't know what was going on in this one but, here you have it!
🧡