12

His eyes slowly opened, closing back at the sharp sunlight hitting him right in the face and a wave of pain crashed in his skull, making him groan and hid his face back into his forearms. He had no clue what happened or where he was or why was his head hurting.

"Fucking get up. It's already noon and I don't fucking know what to do with that puppy of yours." It was Gwil, surely it was Gwil. He sounded so done with Ben that the blond had the urge to disappear feeling kind of ashamed for disappointing his friend but the headache won't let him even think.

As he cuddled back into the comforter, curling up around a pillow in a fetus position, he felt Gwil around the couch and then something light weighted object was placed next to him. It was a dog, beagle specifically, who couldn't stop its tail wags and was looking at Ben with its puppy eyes. It was right next to Ben's face because the blond wasn't facing the backrest and that gave an advantage to the little puppy. It began licking Ben's face. Ben groaned and opened his eyes, only to close them back to protect them from the puppy's saliva.

He yanked his head away from the little mess of happiness and held it, his fingers wrapping around its torso. Oh, it was a girl.

"Frankly, just stop it with the licking." He muttered and placed the puppy next to the couch, stretching his arms but stopping suddenly.

"Frankie. . ." He mumbled and looked at the little fluff ball. Sure he was hungover but he would always appreciate a little dog.

"Frankie!" He exclaimed and picked up the little thing sitted on the ground looking at Ben. The the puppy, now called as Frankie, went back to licking Ben's face, Gwil came back to the couch and gave Ben an evil smirk.

"What?" Ben asked as Frankie laid on his chest and he began petting her.

"Joe happened."

"What?!"

"You both were wasted last night. You asked him out and he puked on you. I think you got the answer to your question." Gwil looked at Ben, then Frankie and then back at Ben, scoffing at the blond playfully and leaving the room.

"Ah, fuck!" He whispered sharply and then looked at his clothes, realized he was wearing nothing but his undershirt and the briefs. Why would drunk Ben do that? He thought to himself and hit himself on his cheek, wincing as his hand was working on it's own accord and had hit himself extra hard. Well, he was kind of happy because he wouldn't have the actual guts to say it to Joe but he also wanted to ask Joe properly, not in some drunken state. He wanted to ask the shorter when he was completely sober and not while having liquid courage.

He placed off and soon realised that Frankie was already asleep on his chest, so he decided to sleep as well. Oh well.

--

"He asked me out! What the fuck! What the-What!" Joe went into a little panic attack, Rami's eyes scanning over his pacing and hyperactive figure. He had his hand tangled in his own hair and a ghost of a smile brushed over his lips, happy about Ben's words but also not sure if Ben was speaking the truth or that was just his drunk self talking.

"Done?" Rami questioned, almost over Joe's little thing going on. Sure, he had a crush on Ben or rather liked Ben and the answer was clear so Rami wasn't sure why Joe was making a big deal. He should just say yes, go on a date and the rest could be history.

"Rami! He asked me out!" Joe walked over to Rami, his grin now very evident over his thin pink lips, his teeth shining as well as his eyes gleaming with happiness. He grabbed Rami's shoulders and shook the black haired guy in front of him, who shook with the impact of Joe's shoves and soon he finally stabilized. Joe dropped his body on the bed besides Rami and layed down, soon giggling at his own stupidity, Rami joining in with his own chuckles.

"Stupid. Just go on a date." Rami stated nonchalantly, laying down besides Joe, his lips spread wide into a smile, happy because Joe looked genuinely happy. Two more minutes in their comfortable silence and a silent breathy sob left Joe's lips and Rami looked over at the boy besides him.

"What's up?" He asked as he noticed the very visible red blush over Joe's cheeks, his teeth still shining because of his smile. Joe looked over at Rami and then back at the ceiling. He mumbled something inaudible, so quiet, that it almost sounded like he was breathing heavy but Rami was sure, Joe said or rather mumbled something.

"Huh?"

"I-I, I. I can't say it. Its embarrassing." The auburn said and looked away from the ceiling, out the window.

"Out with it. Quick!"

"Don't you remember, I puked on him last night!" Joe said and erupted into a fit of laughter his hands coming up to hide his laugh, his body shrinking into a fetus position as he shook with the waves of his laughter. Rami soon joined, both of them laughing like there was no tomorrow.

When Joe turned back to Rami, both of their eyes with red with tears running down their red cheeks. God, they were still a couple of babies who were laughing because someone made a funny/weird face in their direction.

They layed there, staring at the ceiling, huge smiles still tugged along their faces and the room was filled with their heavy breathing and an occasional giggle from either of them.

It had been a day for Joe, but one thing he was sure about and was stuck in his mind was that he was going to tell Ben and they'll see where all of this leads. He really hoped that it was Ben's real intention to ask and not just Ben's drunk mind taking control over his body and speaking instead.

Joe was still smiling when he decided to head back, well he couldn't help it. It was funny or rather he were so very happy that he had to let that happiness out of their system. We'll truly never know, I guess.

--
So it's been long. Hope you missed me! I'll try to be more consistent in my writings since we in quarantine and all that shit. I'll try, alright? But!
Well, would you believe it!
I was playing a random playlist on spotify and guess what!
While I was writing all this shit, PURPLE RAIN STARTED PLAYING! I SHIT YOU NOT! WHAT ELSE CAN BE PERFECT! PURPLE RAIN!

Buh-Bye. See ya soon. 🧡