6

Ben scoffed playfully as he kissed down Joe's jaw and heard the brunet sigh breathily at the feeling, his hands moving along the lenght of the brunet's clothed waist.

"It's nice seeing you all flustered for me." He slowly whispered, his breath fanning hotly over Joe's skin, sending yet another shudder down his spine.

"Shut up, Ben." Joe slowly stated as his hands in the blond hair, tugged gently at the soft strands.

"Oh, but you like that, don't you love?" Ben softly asked as he leaned further towards Joe's ear, placing a soft kiss over the lobe and slightly tugging it in between his teeth.

In a swift motion, Joe grabbed Ben's shoulders, feeling Ben's hands tighten over his waist, and spun them around, pinning Ben to the wall, placing his forearm over Ben's throat, locking him against the wall. Ben smirked when he realised what was happening and dug his blunt fingernails in Joe's clothed waist.

Joe stared down at the blond, his eyes not wavering as Ben slid his hands around his waist and pulled him closer, his forearm being pressed at the skin on Ben's throat.

"Quit poking fun at me, you!" He warned with gritted teeth his other hand gripping Ben's shoulder in a death grip and his eyes staring daggers. Ben's mischievous glint was unfazed by the stare and instead he leaned forward, gently brushing their lips together.

"Does it hurt your ego, Mazzello?" Ben questioned and smirked when he saw Joe's jaw clench. Joe could feel his fist balling up and the next second, he was raising his hand up and pulling his fist back to slam it into Ben's jaw.

"Yes it does." Ben answered his own question, directed towards Joe, when he recovered from of impact of Joe's fist crashing over his jaw and his knuckles digging into the soft skin of Ben's lip, cracking it open and the crimson fluid flowing out instantly. Ben raised one of his hand and caressed the torn skin of his bottom lip with the pad of his thumb, smudging the fluid over his thumb and extending it towards Joe's lips, roughly dragging his finger over Joe's bottom lip, smearing the small amount of blood messily over his bottom lips, staring intently at the red skin.

When he looked up at Joe in the eye, he could see the hate, disgust, the want and need in those beautiful pools of hazel and he leaned into Joe's touch, when the brunet combed his hand through Ben's messy hair.

A rough tug over his hair, and Joe's lips were back on Ben's, kissing them messily and purposely biting at the torn skin, the kink and hate pretty evident in his actions. When Joe pulled back and poked his tongue out, dragging it over the wound, Ben winced, in pain and the feel of Joe's tongue over his lips.

"You asshole." The blond muttered and yet again spun them around, pinning Joe to the wall and not being gentle anymore, kissing his lips, bruising them and sliding his hands under Joe's tee, grabbing the flesh tightly, leaving red, angry and needy hand prints over the skin.

When he pulled back and noticed Joe panting heavily, he made it his mission that by the end of this, Joe wouldn't be able to breath, just small puffs of oxygen and that's all he would receive. That may be a very cruel thought but the lust and hate was taking over him.

His hand traveled to the brunet's throat and wrapped around the width of it, as his lips continued to kiss him. His hand slowly tightened around his throat, slowly reducing the intake of air and once he heard Joe choke against his lips, he pulled away with a smirk.

Joe had his eyes wide open, staring at Ben in disbelief that he had just done that. He could feel the burn on his skin and a slight metallic taste on his tongue from the blood. He exhaled a breath when he felt Ben's thigh grind against his slowly erecting cock.

"You like it rough, don't you?" Ben said with a smirk, his lips almost as red as the blood.

"N-No." Joe croaked out, this breathing still uneven after what he experienced. He placed his hands over Ben's shoulder and pushed him aside, away from himself.

He began to walk away, his thoughts a mess, his cheeks heating up as soon as he realised that he was actually turned on by the way Ben was manhandling him around and choking him. He never knew that. Never knew that in a single day Ben would do all this shit and make his realise some other shit.

He yelped when Ben grabbed his forearm and pulled him back, pinning his body to the wall, his right side of the face pressed up against it and his hands locked behind his back. When he felt a muscular body flush against him, his blush brightened at the feel of it. He hated how much he was enjoying this.

A sound escaped his lips when he felt Ben's teeth dig into the skin of his neck, marking the already flush skin. When he heard Ben chuckle, he realised he had moaned out loud, in front of Ben.

And as soon as he realised all of that, did he finally realised  that scenario they were stuck in.

They both were so close together, sprouting a pair of painful hard on's in each of their pants, Ben's hair a mess and his lip still bleeding and swollen. Joe's neck all red with hand prints and a single mark over his neck, his cheeks flush with the blood rush and his lips bruised. It was going to be a difficult task, explaining Rami about all of the marks.

"We'll continue this later, love. I'll be sure to not forget about this." Ben whispered in his husky accented voice, letting go of Joe completely and leaving him alone in the silence. Joe slid down the wall and his his flustered face in his hands. It had only been about 3 week and he was screwed.

He was truly and honestly fucked.